Inactive Art Searching UTAU to draw on regular base!

Kiyohime

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Though I don't do the commissions, I'll make an exception just this once.

I don't care if you do commissions or not. I just have to ask it because I can snap away potential customers from fellow artists. That's why I prefer drawing for free if the person is still unemployed, young or student.

Thanks a lot!

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
I don't care if you do commissions or not. I just have to ask it because I can snap away potential customers from fellow artists. That's why I prefer drawing for free if the person is still unemployed, young or student.

Thanks a lot!
I see.

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Posting mine in here ; u ;

Your name: kitcat190
UTAU name: 【AL!CE.16】
Your age: 18
Working/studying?: I am a full time student and I work part time and I'm supposed to start volunteering on mental health hotlines ; u ;9
R-18 art allowed?: Why yes
Reference:
al_ce_16_alternate_art_by_kitcat190-dakokui.png

I also have another UTAU but it's up to you if you even wanna draw just one ; u ;

UTAU name: MASUNE Tsuta
Working/studying?: I am a full time student and I work part time and I'm supposed to start volunteering on mental health hotlines ; u ;9
Reference:
masune_tsuta_official_art___vb_by_kitcat190-daava0s.png

Also I don't mean to call you out or come at you but my friend Piichimi (who has been having problems connecting back online) doesn't like it when people trace over her art. I dont know if you were given permission since she hasn't been online but I'm just looking out for my friend.
The character name in the link is also the same so again, don't know if you were given permission, but that's basically like stealing a character
http://piichimi.deviantart.com/art/Mikako-sketch-comparison-533718879
mikako1_by_piichimi-d8trg4f.jpg

Last edited:

LilacBat

Teto's Territory
Your name: Lilac
UTAU name: Mizudori Tsubasa
Your age: 14
Working/studying?: Studying
R-18 art allowed?: No
Reference: Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 07.22.36.png Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 07.26.25.png

Kiyohime

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would love it if you could draw my UTAU :smile: !!

Your name: Synth J
UTAU name: Jack
Your age: 17
Working/studying?: Studying in School atm
R-18 art allowed?: No...I mean it's up to you I guess XD Whatever you're feeling, just try to keep it to a minimum I suppose XD
Reference:

Added!
[doublepost=1485420505][/doublepost]
Posting mine in here ; u ;

Your name: kitcat190
UTAU name: 【AL!CE.16】
Reference:
al_ce_16_alternate_art_by_kitcat190-dakokui.png

I also have another UTAU but it's up to you if you even wanna draw just one ; u ;

UTAU name: MASUNE Tsuta
Reference:
masune_tsuta_official_art___vb_by_kitcat190-daava0s.png

Also I don't mean to call you out or come at you but my friend Piichimi (who has been having problems connecting back online) doesn't like it when people trace over her art. I dont know if you were given permission since she hasn't been online but I'm just looking out for my friend.
The character name in the link is also the same so again, don't know if you were given permission, but that's basically like stealing a character

I Only added Alice tho.
Now about the tracing... Can I have more info about that. Since I am against it. If there is an issue, I will delete that one utau out of my database. I don't want to affiliate with art-thefts ;;;
[doublepost=1485420572][/doublepost]
Your name: Lily of the Valley (Emily)
UTAU Name: Mi Minami
Your age: 17
Working/studying: Studying
R/18 allowed: no
Reference:

Aaah what a cutie ;;A;;
Added <3

Gin-Kaido

Teto's Territory
[/SPOILER]

I'm sorry about this. I didn't meaning tracing or steal it. But I already noted you in DA for explanation and HoneiPai already told me before..
I'm sorry...

Dane

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I hope I can still submit mine :blink:

Your name: Dane/Primary
UTAUname: Michiko Akane
Your age: 21
Working/studying?: Working! (But haven't started yet I got to move >.>)
R-18 art allowed?: Yes
Reference:
pilot_1-png.3797

Last edited:

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
I'd love it if you could draw mine!

Your name: kamonohashi
UTAU name: Zuki Fuji (Western order)
Your age: Fourteen in just over one month
R-18 art allowed?: Preferably no
Reference:
zuki transparent by kurumierika.png

EchoCaptil

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
[
Your name: Echo Captil (Mack)
UTAU name: Mershio Gear
Your age: 16
R-18 art allowed?: Yes
Reference:
mershio_by_rubyofblue-d9w88wd.png

mershio_and_fushi_singing_by_rubyofblue-dacgfxa.png

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welp, feel free to do mine if you like.
Your Name: Oblivion772
UTAU Name(s): Albert Fleischer
Your Age: 18
Working/Studying: Still in High School.
R-18 Art Allowed: Sure, have at it.
Reference:
3687139-eojc0o3etxnben5e-jpg.3775

I have a drawing for his lower body as well, as soon as I post it, I'll link it here.

mateidobrescu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Your name:Matei
UTAU name:Matt
Your age:18
Working/studying?:studying
R-18 art allowed?:no
Reference: Ref.jpg

The thing on his hand is totally optional....

Gin-Kaido

Teto's Territory
Added!
[doublepost=1485420505][/doublepost]

I Only added Alice tho.
Now about the tracing... Can I have more info about that. Since I am against it. If there is an issue, I will delete that one utau out of my database. I don't want to affiliate with art-thefts ;;;
[doublepost=1485420572][/doublepost]

Aaah what a cutie ;;A;;
Added <3

I really sorry what happen in here and I could only reply because I am a little busy with my graduation exam. I will explain what happen, honestly that was my friend fake art, He send me the linebase art with no colour and he said that was his art, so I believe him and take it as my UTAU. I swear I really don't know if he tracing people's art and he trick me with that. I don't believe him anymore. I reallly sorry, I already take down it and you don't have to draw it because that wasn't my art or his art. Please don't mad at me, I'm the victim of this case and I really scared about it. Thank you very much and I will be carefull right now.. Once again, I'm really apologize about this!.

Whimsy

Teto's Territory
Your name: Whimsy
UTAU name: ASHloid
Your age: 15
Working/studying?: Yes
R-18 art allowed?: prefer not
Reference:
tumblr_ojygw0HUZ01w3eo8uo1_1280.png