Seeking help from Chinese users: Files hosted on BaiduCloud

Discussion in 'USTs/VSQs, MIDIs & Off-Vocals' started by cubialpha, Feb 18, 2020.

1. cubialpha

cubialpha Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hi everyone. I'm looking for someone to help me grab a file from bilibili/baidu cloud. As an American, I'm unable to make an account (it will deny verification by any US phone numbers).

I'm trying to download the off-vocal for this song (https://www.bilibili.com/video/av1685009).

The author has pinned the download links in the comments, but I'm unsure if this is the correct link for the download (http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bnxqvl9). All I have is Google Translate to help me, so it's difficult for me to get around...

If anyone could help me out, it'd be VERY much appreciated! I'm willing to compensate with a small artwork request if anyone can assist. Thank you!

3. Aeroza

Aeroza Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Please note, I am no chinese user myself but somehow managed to make an account after reading a post on reddit. When I went to the download link, it said something along the line of it cannot be accesed due to violence, sexual and something more that i don't quite remember (google translate was bugging with me)

I also checked the replies on the author's comment where he had put the download link up and it seems some of them were saying that the download or the link is not working and someone said that it can't be accesed like I said before. So I thought maybe it couldn't be downloaded anymore.

I'm sorry that this is not helping but I tried... :cry:

4. cubialpha

Trophy Points

Aww, that's alright. Thanks SO much for giving it your best shot! I've seen covers of the song popping up even recently, and... just... How is everyone getting the off-vocal :bigtears: Ahhhh!!!! But thanks again so much for trying <3

Aeroza likes this.
  5. Aeroza

Trophy Points
    cubialpha likes this.
  6. cubialpha

Trophy Points
    Aeroza likes this.
  7. Aeroza

Trophy Points
    Ah, it's alright! I'm glad to be of help!

cubialpha likes this.