Closed OTO Services for Newbies

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Alright, you got the last slot. Closed until otos are finished!

Baka94

Ruko's Ruffians
oh yeah, I forgot to mention this. You probably have noticed that I have named some of the samples differently in my VB. The reason for that is that later I'll add samples that lets you make Finnish singing too (Japanese and Finnish are pronounced almost exactly the same), and in Finnish 'y' is a vowel, not a constant. So:

JP -- FI
ya - ja
ja - jja
kya - kja

and so on...

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
At the current time I'm unable to alias with kana, but I will alias the oto with standard japanese romaji for now.

Baka94

Ruko's Ruffians
Its supposed to be in romaji. I just wanted to let you know in case my sample naming was confusing (or something like that), since I don't think any other VB does this.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's okay, I recognized your intention when I first saw the file names. I'm a reclister myself.

DenzuSilvery

Teto's Territory
This looks interesting I would gladly pay for your help, with my learning dificulties most of the tuts out there are to much for me to handle, some are not very friendly.

Name: DenzuSilvery
VB Download: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F9E4B3464F995ABA!119

I have problems with mostly all the fast pace songs like echo and outer science i will leave a link to my youtube account so you can hear what she sounds like singing.
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUxN39EQAS_InKU9XoVQxUA

I have tried to do the oto my self but I have messed up my voice bank to the limits of no return the one i linked you to has not be edited.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry, could you upload the voicebank somewhere else? The link doesn't seem to be working.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This link works, thank you.

That question isn't relevant to this thread, but if you wanted to know, you should be looking into Chezzie's English reclist. VCCV™ will be coming out in the near future and it should come with plenty of support.

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I took a look at the bank today, and it's unsuitable for otoing.

1bVal42.png

All of the consonants are cut off, like in this image.

Please rerecord your bank, but leave some silence at the beginning of each sample to make sure the consonants don't get cut off.
And please don't try to "fix the samples" by deleting any silence at the beginning or the end.