xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey Kids!
With a now stable job and no further obligations in my free time, I've got a good handful of time to spend on UTAU!

Who are you anyways?
On the internet, I'm widely known under the handle xShadowxXIII (especially regarding UTAU and art), but you may also find me as Storyteller or variations of this. I'm most likely to react to just Shadow, but if you feel like it, you can give me new nicknames. I don't mind at all.

Why should I choose you for the job?
My humble UTAU begginings lay in the year 2009. It is around spring of that time that I got in touch with UTAU and May 26, 2009 marked the day where I started recording for the first time, shortly followed by a test video. On October 29, 2009, I released my first UTAUloid for the first time: Sashoune Yurasuko ACT1, who holds the title of being the first german-made UTAUloid.
Of course, I've witnessed a lot of changes and events in these last seven years, and of course have made a lot of progress myself.
Like everyone, I started out with standard CV, recording manually in Audacity. In my time, I've also recorded and configured japanese CV VC and, of course, VCV. The standard for my voicebanks is at least a lite VCV, with all personally recorded banks being full 8mora VCV as of today.

As of 2013, I've also been actively making .usts myself. Most of these cover songs from Deadball-P and I've generally been doing songs that aren't as widely known. You can find a complete list of all my .ust downloads on my UTAU tumblr.
Here are some examples:

( YouTube, NND )

( NND )

( NND )

I also do English VCCV:

What are you even doing?
Basically, I can offer anything. But let's put this anything into a nifty little list, so you can pick out what exactly you need. I'll do:

• Voicebank configuration:
          • CV
          • VCV
          • CVVC
          • extras like glottal stops, end breaths and similar included
  • .ust
(This will work similar to a suggestion system. I'll still decide on whether or not I'll really do the song, since of course there may be certain songs I just can't do. You'll find a list of my current WIP list further down)​
  • Art:
      • Concept art
(You give me a description, I make a sketch/ lineart)​
      • Reference sheet
(Like the sheets I've done for my UTAUloids)​
      • General artwork
(Meaning just a colored drawing of your UTAUloid that I've done; nothing cover-specific)​
(I am willing to talk about possible cover art, though since I'm already slow on doing cover-specific art for my own projects, this isn't as likely)

Why so many prefixes in the thread title?
Generally, since I'm doing this for fun and for my own progress and practice, I don't expect anything in return. I would however prioritize someone's requests wo's willing to do this as a trade: for example a cover with one of my UTAUloids or similar.
This does not mean that I need to be paid, I would just appreciate some usage of my UTAUloids!
The general procedure for my services is that they are
free!

How to book your services?
Just post a reply under here, stating what kind of servicce you want as well as a link to the reference! Your post may want to look a little something like this:

I need: Voicebank Configuration
Type: CVVC
Link: Download​

With the .ust and the art, you would just replace the download link with a link to your existing art references / descriptive text or a link to the song on YouTube/ NND.
You can also contact me on tumblr:

Personal Blog
UTAU Blog

You can also check on both of those for updates on myself, which might affect some schedules or progress, as well as find previews and similar!

And that's about it! I'm looking forward to working for and with you :smile:!

Currently working on:
Voicebanks:

• Merulo VCV for HachiGemu

.usts:

• Sakura Nagashi (Shine)
  • Mighty Long Fall (GothAmaterasu)
  • little port
  • I want a love like an EROGE
  • Queen of Hearts
  • Ideal Picture / 理想絵図 (lost and has to be remade)
  • Try to be like a Girl / 少女未遂
  • Yamato Nadeshiko / 大和撫子
  • No No Alien / イヤイヤ星人 (kiamoso)
  • Misery Business (danlof99)
  • People Allergy (video pending)
  • Free LENmix
Art:
  • Kale for Kale (Reference Sheet)
  • Chibi for Sho (Reference Sheet)
  • UTAU Art for kiamoso (Reference Sheet)
  • Margo for Fawningover (General Artwork)
  • Dreamnoid for DayDreamerStratus (General Artwork/ Reference Seet)
  • Keromi for idoless
  • Scissoroid Artwork for nadis (Cover Art)

Last edited:

Shine

Teto's Territory
Wow, you really have a lot to offer! That's so kind, really!
Well I wanted to ask if you could do some ust. work for me...I really can't to those right! haha
I have lots of songs that I'd love to have usts for, so I'm just going to throw a few names here and then you can check them out and choose one that you like (or two, or more if you want!!)

There's this one song by Chairlift, I Belong In Your Arms - they made a japanese version for it that I would love to cover with utau.
Song:
Instrumental:

Also, Sakura Nagashi by Utada Hikaru, the ending song for the third movie of the Rebuild of Evangelion series. It's a very mellow song, I love it, I tried to start ust.-ing it but I really know nothing about tempos and such lmao (you can hear my attempt at it here)
Song:
Instrumental: http://highherthanmost420.tumblr.com/post/48767611565

I had more names in mind when I started writing ahah guess I can't remember them now...anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you accept my request. ^^

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Shine : I'll add both to the list actually! I belong in your arms seems nice, and with Sakura Nagashi you had me at the mention of Evangelion lol

@Xepheris : I'll add you to the list!

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd like some general artwork!
Reference

The clothes can be changed and the gloves are optional.
I finished it!
stanior_by_xshadowxxiii-d9qculz.png

I hope the picture works lol, else you can find it on my deviantart!

GothAmaterasu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you for doing this!
There's a song I've been wanting to cover for so long, but it's both in Japanese and English... owo' and I'm not all too familiar with making VCCV English USTs
here it is!

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi can you please add to the art and oto? I'll send you a private message if you want ( ^ω^ ) btw thanks for doing this

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@GothAmaterasu : You had me at Ruroni Kenshin my dear, I've put it on the list!

@Fanicom : I've added both our entries to the list! I'd feel honored to have you use Yura or Riku for a cover ;u;

@Mr-封絶 : Please send me a message with the specifics!

Wow, I wouldn't have thought this thread would generate this many replies lol thank you everyone!

Reactions: GothAmaterasu

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wow, you really have a lot to offer! That's so kind, really!
Well I wanted to ask if you could do some ust. work for me...I really can't to those right! haha
I have lots of songs that I'd love to have usts for, so I'm just going to throw a few names here and then you can check them out and choose one that you like (or two, or more if you want!!)

There's this one song by Chairlift, I Belong In Your Arms - they made a japanese version for it that I would love to cover with utau.
Song:
Instrumental:

Also, Sakura Nagashi by Utada Hikaru, the ending song for the third movie of the Rebuild of Evangelion series. It's a very mellow song, I love it, I tried to start ust.-ing it but I really know nothing about tempos and such lmao (you can hear my attempt at it here)
Song:
Instrumental: http://highherthanmost420.tumblr.com/post/48767611565

I had more names in mind when I started writing ahah guess I can't remember them now...anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you accept my request. ^^

I've finished the cover and the ust! As soon as I get cover art/ a video in general done, you'll be able to download the ust!

Shine

Teto's Territory

I've finished the cover and the ust! As soon as I get cover art/ a video in general done, you'll be able to download the ust!

OH mY goD!!!! Thank you so, so, so much!!! It sounds amazing, I can never thank you enough! Sure, hit me up when you put it up for download! Good job!!! ^^ I also look forward to Sakura Nagashi!

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yo~ Thanks for this opportunity. I saw your stuff on dA not too long ago. owo
so uh... can I have two ref sheets please?

http://sta.sh/211cimpkbvgy Bip, my 8-bit UTAU from years ago but I didn't have a chance to make a clear ref for her...
http://sta.sh/21ype9a1fk7b And this is Elgu. pfft

In return, I can do pagedolls or half bodies. Or UTAU covers ;w;
you can check my dA for more examples of my art or Soundcloud for covers. It's under the same username as this one!

bip_by_xshadowxxiii-d9qz4c2.png

Bip is finished!

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey Kids!
With a now stable job and no further obligations in my free time, I've got a good handful of time to spend on UTAU!

Who are you anyways?
On the internet, I'm widely known under the handle xShadowxXIII (especially regarding UTAU and art), but you may also find me as Storyteller or variations of this. I'm most likely to react to just Shadow, but if you feel like it, you can give me new nicknames. I don't mind at all.

Why should I choose you for the job?
My humble UTAU begginings lay in the year 2009. It is around spring of that time that I got in touch with UTAU and May 26, 2009 marked the day where I started recording for the first time, shortly followed by a test video. On October 29, 2009, I released my first UTAUloid for the first time: Sashoune Yurasuko ACT1, who holds the title of being the first german-made UTAUloid.
Of course, I've witnessed a lot of changes and events in these last seven years, and of course have made a lot of progress myself.
Like everyone, I started out with standard CV, recording manually in Audacity. In my time, I've also recorded and configured japanese CV VC and, of course, VCV. The standard for my voicebanks is at least a lite VCV, with all personally recorded banks being full 8mora VCV as of today.

As of 2013, I've also been actively making .usts myself. Most of these cover songs from Deadball-P and I've generally been doing songs that aren't as widely known. You can find a complete list of all my .ust downloads on my UTAU tumblr.
Here are some examples:

( YouTube, NND )

( NND )

( NND )

I also do English VCCV:

What are you even doing?
Basically, I can offer anything. But let's put this anything into a nifty little list, so you can pick out what exactly you need. I'll do:

• Voicebank configuration:
          • CV
          • VCV
          • CVVC
          • extras like glottal stops, end breaths and similar included
  • .ust
(This will work similar to a suggestion system. I'll still decide on whether or not I'll really do the song, since of course there may be certain songs I just can't do. You'll find a list of my current WIP list further down)​
  • Art:
      • Concept art
(You give me a description, I make a sketch/ lineart)​
      • Reference sheet
(Like the sheets I've done for my UTAUloids)​
      • General artwork
(Meaning just a colored drawing of your UTAUloid that I've done; nothing cover-specific)​
(I am willing to talk about possible cover art, though since I'm already slow on doing cover-specific art for my own projects, this isn't as likely)

Why so many prefixes in the thread title?
Generally, since I'm doing this for fun and for my own progress and practice, I don't expect anything in return. I would however prioritize someone's requests wo's willing to do this as a trade: for example a cover with one of my UTAUloids or similar.
This does not mean that I need to be paid, I would just appreciate some usage of my UTAUloids!
The general procedure for my services is that they are
free!

How to book your services?
Just post a reply under here, stating what kind of servicce you want as well as a link to the reference! Your post may want to look a little something like this:

I need: Voicebank Configuration
Type: CVVC
Link: Download​

With the .ust and the art, you would just replace the download link with a link to your existing art references / descriptive text or a link to the song on YouTube/ NND.
You can also contact me on tumblr:

Personal Blog
UTAU Blog

You can also check on both of those for updates on myself, which might affect some schedules or progress, as well as find previews and similar!

And that's about it! I'm looking forward to working for and with you :smile:!

Currently working on:
Voicebanks:
none

.usts:

• Milk Crown on Sonnetica (ust found on NND)
  • I Belong in your Arms (Shine) video pending
  • Sakura Nagashi (Shine)
  • Mighty Long Fall (GothAmaterasu)
  • little port
  • I want a love like an EROGE
  • Queen of Hearts
  • Ideal Picture /
    理想絵図
  • Try to be like a Girl /
    少女未遂
Art:
  • Elgu for Fanicom (Reference Sheet)
  • Asereth for Mr. Fuzetsu (General Artwork)
  • Asereth Genderbend for Mr. Fuzetsu (General Artwork)

Hey I changed my name from Mr.Fuzetsu to keiran.h

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko