[Shiruaki's VN Project: Arcadia]

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
Well this is my second time working on a visual novel by myself. The first visual novel I've made can not be shared via online as it is part of an extended qualification.

Everything for this visual novel; OSTs, Art, Background Art, Story, Insert Songs, Coding etc will all be done by myself. It is currently planned to be an original work.

The loosely based concept of this visual novel is a battle royale. Referring to the Japanese novel/movie focused on a high-school murder game.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Royale_(film)

The visual novel will most likely be of a Thriller/Psychological/ and possibly mystery genre.

However as I mentioned, it is only loosely based on the murder game concept. It has an entirely different setting and a more serious story.

Rough Plot Synopsis
The general setting is in a world where magic exists, and every child is born with some sort of magical object/weapon. 21 Mages are summoned to participate in a murder game, because their bloodlines can be traced back to 21 prestigious families of magic. The 21 Mages are unaware as to why they have been summoned to such a game, nor do they know the purpose behind it. All they know is that it is a 'kill or be killed' sort of game. They are summoned to an internal dimension at the centre of the world. This dimension is shaped like a diamond crystal, and has 7 main floors (subject to change to 9) from its summit to its lowest point. All the floors are connected, but the rooms on the floors are like a miniature abyss-like maze (i.e Might open a door to one room and be in a blizzard, and then open another door and be in a beautiful garden, etc). The game lasts 7 days. If there is more than 1 person remaining after those 7 days, they will all die by default(they are bound by a curse that they found on their body when they woke up in the dimension). Every day the amount of floors in the dimension decrease [?] (the bottom floors are lost, till they end up at top), and thus higher the chances of encounter. Some of the mages have encountered each other before the game. Trust, Betrayal, Truth, Justice, Lies, what truly matters? And whilst these mages are here, what is going on in the outside world? And what is the truth behind it?

The synopsis is actually very brief. I have to be careful not to give too much information, as the plot also contains many unexpected twists and secrets. Nothing is purely coincidence. As a visual novel it will have numerous endings; but the main ending will probably leave off at a possible continuation.

Of course the 21 mages mean there will be a maximum of 21 utaus.
-That doesn't mean I just want you to throw your utau at me.
I am not looking for utaus that are 'very friendly and cares about friends, sometimes shy etc type of utaus'. I am looking for Utaus with personality, utaus with specific traits. I want crazy stuff. I want villains. Corrupted people. Possible Psychopaths.. By villains I do not mean your average 'person that everyone hates'. When I use a villain I want to use it as a spice rather than a deter. Any utaus suggested to me must have a personality. I do not want personalities that are wishywashy -if your utau is yandere or tsundere, he/she is clearly not going to be 'loved by everyone'. Any utaus used will automatically be regarded a human mage regardless of race. Their outfit will also be possibly redesigned to fit the setting. Your utau may also be given a fictional family/backstory/weapon/connection to another utau. Please do not think I hate you/your utau If I do not include you, I am just being very specific in terms of what i'm looking for. Feel free to suggest any utaus you think fit my criteria. Please do not be afraid to suggest utaus to me! I may also create OCs to fill roles I cant find utaus for.

Also, the main protagonist slot is open. Although I very much love my utau, it really doesn't fit my baby's personality. So my adorable yin will most likely play the role of a subordinate antagonist/ 2nd main antagonist. My baby is finally done and planned to be released on 28th November.

I plan on having a full story outline done before Christmas, so I can start work on it before my exams start. Even if anyone is interested, I plan to keep this as a solo project -It would take you serious determination and/or ability to convince me otherwise.

Feel free to use this form to suggest utaus. You can use other methods as long at they contain the same information mentioned in the form.

Utau Name / Name meaning:
Utau Appearance:
Utau Personality:
Utau Age & Birthday:
Utau Gender:
Utau Weight:
Utau Height:

Work to do[Self-reminder] (Things without percentages have not been started yet):
Storyboard - 10% Currently working on, Have started out mapping who gets which magical weapon + their attributes.
Script
Coding
Transition effects
Maps of the Dimension floors/rooms 20%
General character sheets and height charts
Flow/Route Chart - For organisation & special/ hard to achieve special endings. 10%
Original Menus/Graphics and Novel layout / in a specific house style (Imagemaps / style customization)
Choose a general Font style / Possibly create a special game-specific font
Character Art - In various poses and emotions
Character Outfits - 70%
Background Art - rough sketches Q-q? 10%
Insert Art/ Special scene art
OST Music / Insert Music  10%
Sound Effects
Opening PV / PV Music
Gallery/Omake Section- For after game completion: Different sections include, osts/insert art/extra unlocked art/character descriptions/extras/etc.
Game release website

Originally for self use, but as positions are decreasing I have added [still adding] general descripts to empty character slots as they may be harder to come across [So you can see if an Utau fits them]:
1-Must be male + Some sort of trickster-like personality
2-Mona Minarai
3-Gomakashi
4-Must be male + Lustful, Tyrannical, Possessive
5-Must be male + The dude who relates things to religion. Through psychopathy he may eventually come to believe he is a god himself. etc.
6-Must be twin Utaus [1Male+1Female], however this follows the Japanese 'star-crossed lovers in past life' myth.
7-Self reliant but promotes unity for personal interests rather than unity's sake. Has confidence. Believes in things being limitless, and destiny being determined by oneself.
8-Main Protagonist's friend/rival sort of person / possible alternate protagonist.
9-Soshiki Nami
10-Fuuko Zonbi
11-Kenage Kaisho
12-Must be male + Main Antagonist
13-Leil
14-L'aquila
15-Hibiki Shinji
16-Kuroko Horonigai
17-Must be female + Naive, Dreamer, Believes in eventual good end, Likely to die early in most routes of the VN.
18-Hekine Chinji
19-Quiet, Lack of emotion but not evil. Follows what they believe is right. Ignorance to those that try to convince otherwise. An inner light.
20-Genius/Prodigy/Quiet/Bystander
21-Main Protagonist - Decided not to use an Utau for this role, I have created an OC.

Completed List of OSTS so far:
OST1 -Song of Beginnings
OST2 -Labyrinth

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Re: [Shiruaki's VN Project]

I would love to sign up. But I have two questions, first:

1) I actually have two UTAU that might work. Can I submit both, or is it one per person?
2) The aforementioned UTAU are still in progress. One doesn't have a set outfit yet, and the other doesn't have an updated voice. Would you still accept them?

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

I really like how this sounds! : D I really want to play when it's done ; u ;
I don't think Hekine Would suit the main protagonist, but i can see her as an antagonist

Utau Name / Name meaning: Chinji, Hekine (珍自  僻ね) "Strange Person Who Burst Out Sounds"
Utau Appearance:
hekine_chinji_concept_art_by_snow_songstress-d5fgfd3.png
Utau Personality: A stubborn and reserved girl, Hekine often avoids other people. She will very easily get mad // upset, but her being sad is pretty much just anger, and she WILL take out those feelings on you if you give her a good reason. Hekine is secretly very lonely.
*side note: Extremely protective of her little sister, and will go Hekine x10 if you say even the slighted thing mean/rude about her sister, Kyashakoe
Utau Age & Birthday: 15 years, December 27th
Utau Gender: Female
Utau Weight: 118 lbs (49.44 kg)
Utau Height: 5'5" feet (165.1 cm)

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Can we submit UTAUs that aren't our own? If you're planning on selling this it'd be an issue, but if not it's up to you. I mean I'd like to submit one of mine (or two hah but that depends on your answer to Saki's question), but I know there'd be a lack of males and I could easily make a good character out of a male Japanese UTAU.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

SakisCookie link said:
I would love to sign up. But I have two questions, first:

1) I actually have two UTAU that might work. Can I submit both, or is it one per person?
2) The aforementioned UTAU are still in progress. One doesn't have a set outfit yet, and the other doesn't have an updated voice. Would you still accept them?

Of course. I do not mind the quantity of Utaus suggested to me. As long as I think the Utau can fit a role, they will be accepted. I don't mind the Utaus being WIP and not having a set voice. But as for the set outfit -I would prefer to know the information asked for in the form at least i.e. height, weight, age, etc.. If your utau does not have an outfit, then I would at least like to know facial details such as hair style/colour, eye colour. I wouldn't mind no outfit as  long as I get the colour palette of the set outfit before I start character art(<still some time away).

TheSnowSongstress link said:
I really like how this sounds! : D I really want to play when it's done ; u ;
I don't think Hekine Would suit the main protagonist, but i can see her as an antagonist

Utau Name / Name meaning: Chinji, Hekine (珍自  僻ね) \"Strange Person Who Burst Out Sounds\"
Utau Appearance:
hekine_chinji_concept_art_by_snow_songstress-d5fgfd3.png
Utau Personality: A stubborn and reserved girl, Hekine often avoids other people. She will very easily get mad // upset, but her being sad is pretty much just anger, and she WILL take out those feelings on you if you give her a good reason. Hekine is secretly very lonely.
*side note: Extremely protective of her little sister, and will go Hekine x10 if you say even the slighted thing mean/rude about her sister, Kyashakoe
Utau Age & Birthday: 15 years, December 27th
Utau Weight: 118 lbs (49.44 kg)
Utau Height: 5'5\" feet (165.1 cm)
Rather I can see her more as a character that turns evil due to a specific trigger xD I think I have a role for her.

shinami link said:
Can we submit UTAUs that aren't our own? If you're planning on selling this it'd be an issue, but if not it's up to you. I mean I'd like to submit one of mine (or two hah but that depends on your answer to Saki's question), but I know there'd be a lack of males and I could easily make a good character out of a male Japanese UTAU.

Feel free to submit any Utaus. I'm not planning to make this commercial. And if I do make any sort of commercial related things in the future, it will not include the things I do not have commercial rights to. I.e the only possibly commercial things would be soundtracks without voices and things of that nature, etc.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Okay, good! Then I'll be submitting one of my own characters and one that isn't mine and I'm kind of making stuff up for him. ;;

Name: Kenage Kaisho
All of the other info should be fulfilled on her Wiki page, including a link to her concept art.
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Kaisho_Kenage
As to her role and personality applying to this verse...
Kaisho is very knightly in nature. While she can be very harsh and biting against most, she prefers to help the young and weak. In particular she is VERY heavily attached to her adoptive sister, Kimusume (who is linked to on her wiki page). In this I can see her being, for the most part, a good guy, but over time she'd stop being kind to the weak because she needs to get out of this to protect her younger sister, and may even stoop to villanous activities against those she doesn't feel are weak. So someone who is cold on the outside and warm on the inside turning cold all around. that sounded so cliche

And for the Japanese UTAU...he's my favorite to put in these fantasy situations, so sorry... DX

Utau Name / Name meaning: Hibiki Shinji (Apparently symphony / new road)
A small bit of info is available on his wiki page. A small amount. Very small. Everything else I'm making up.
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Shinji_Hibiki
Utau Appearance: Eh, see concept art, but for pants I'd say scruffy jeans, combat boots, and going with popular interpretation, he has golden eyes underneath.
Utau Personality: A very spastic, loud, and crazy guy who is rash and impulsive in every way. He just does things to do them, not caring about anything but the thrill. Possibly mildly sadistic in nature.
Utau Age & Birthday: 19, August 12
Utau Gender: Male
Utau Weight: 135 lbs
Utau Height: 5'6"
Now, why do I like putting Shinji in these situations? Because he himself is crazily voiced and his eves being hidden just makes him work I suppose.
For this I can EASILY see him as the loose canon villain. He could likely be very strong in necromantic or demonic arts of some sort (Maybe he made a deal trading his sight and another sense for a contract with the dead?). He's in it all for the adrenaline and the sensation of being alive and coming out to live another day. Though he wouldn't like it if people tried to reason with him using sound logic to explain how he was "evil" - he'd attack them to stop thinking about it.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

shinami link said:
Okay, good! Then I'll be submitting one of my own characters and one that isn't mine and I'm kind of making stuff up for him. ;;

Name: Kenage Kaisho
All of the other info should be fulfilled on her Wiki page, including a link to her concept art.
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Kaisho_Kenage
As to her role and personality applying to this verse...
Kaisho is very knightly in nature. While she can be very harsh and biting against most, she prefers to help the young and weak. In particular she is VERY heavily attached to her adoptive sister, Kimusume (who is linked to on her wiki page). In this I can see her being, for the most part, a good guy, but over time she'd stop being kind to the weak because she needs to get out of this to protect her younger sister, and may even stoop to villanous activities against those she doesn't feel are weak. So someone who is cold on the outside and warm on the inside turning cold all around. that sounded so cliche

And for the Japanese UTAU...he's my favorite to put in these fantasy situations, so sorry... DX

Utau Name / Name meaning: Hibiki Shinji (Apparently symphony / new road)
A small bit of info is available on his wiki page. A small amount. Very small. Everything else I'm making up.
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Shinji_Hibiki
Utau Appearance: Eh, see concept art, but for pants I'd say scruffy jeans, combat boots, and going with popular interpretation, he has golden eyes underneath.
Utau Personality: A very spastic, loud, and crazy guy who is rash and impulsive in every way. He just does things to do them, not caring about anything but the thrill. Possibly mildly sadistic in nature.
Utau Age & Birthday: 19, August 12
Utau Weight: 135 lbs
Utau Height: 5'6\"
Now, why do I like putting Shinji in these situations? Because he himself is crazily voiced and his eves being hidden just makes him work I suppose.
For this I can EASILY see him as the loose canon villain. He could likely be very strong in necromantic or demonic arts of some sort (Maybe he made a deal trading his sight and another sense for a contract with the dead?). He's in it all for the adrenaline and the sensation of being alive and coming out to live another day. Though he wouldn't like it if people tried to reason with him using sound logic to explain how he was \"evil\" - he'd attack them to stop thinking about it.

I have a perfect role for Kaisho, like just nearly close to dead on perfect.  And oh do I love what you  turned Hibiki into. <3

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Ooh yay, thank you! : 'D
Meep i wan't wait to see this when it's donnnne. Is there anyway i can help? c':

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

TheSnowSongstress link said:
Ooh yay, thank you! : 'D
Meep i wan't wait to see this when it's donnnne. Is there anyway i can help? c':
Me too :uhuhu:
I don't really have any work or anything of that sort of thing. However I may occasionally need some comments on things / (later on) some beta testing.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory

Oooooh, wow. I love it already. *v*

I guess I'll suggest my own. I've only really dived more into one of my UTAUs personality, while the other is sort of made based off of that one. It was sort of made to be a bit of a complicated brother/sister thing with some serious aspects to it. Anyways.

Utau Name / Name meaning: L'Aquila (Italian for 'The Eagle', which kind of relates to her brown and white hair (if that makes a difference)) or Luciana (Also Italian, but more 'normal', meaning 'Light'.)
Utau Appearance:
FFFFF.jpg
Utau Personality: A very shy person. Sometimes she'll try to speak up and say something, but only when she feels like she can trust those around her. Other than that, she doesn't like to speak or talk to anyone and will usually hang around in the back, unseen. She's also bipolar, which happens to be one of the reasons why she's so chronically shy. Not a lot of things set her off, but when it happens, she goes into a very wild rage and her shy personality is completely thrown out the window. She'll usually convey her thoughts loudly and get extremely violent. Oddly, this can last for days, and while it may seem she has calmed down, she hasn't and actually gains the ability to be completely hard-headed and stubborn - doing her best to do whatever it is that comes up at the time. After her rage dies down, she'll try to leave everyone alone and goes into another phase of bitterness and depression and she actually becomes temporarily mute.

Other than that, though, she's pretty polite and kind to just about everyone. If she sees the person fit.

Utau Age & Birthday: 17/ May 7. 1995?
Utau Weight: It's actually just 50 lbs, but that's because of a backstory that I had in mind for her a long time ago. Maybe 120?
Utau Height: Unusually tall, although she doesn't really care for it. (If we're going back to personalities...) 6'3".
So, you can pick whatever you want to use her for? I could see her being either evil, neutral, kind, or even completely psychotic at some point. With her being in a 'normal' phase, she's not deceitful, but more like bluntly honest. When she's in a fit of rage, however... She kinda gets mean.

But that's actually if you find a role for her. To be honest, I'm more excited about the game than you actually using my UTAU. *v* Good luck on it. ovob

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Yay! >u<
Sorry for long personalities. ;u; I spoiler'd them just in case.

Utau Name / Name meaning: Gomakashi (誤魔化し) = "Deception"
Utau Appearance:
http://fav.me/d3jsjh9
http://fav.me/d4z0ic4
Utau Personality:
A mentally unstable psychotic, Gomakashi has a long history of murder and torture. As her name implies, she relies on lies and trickery to get her way. Usually, she takes on the role of the seductive flirt to lure in prey. At her best, she is cruelly playful and will settle for torture and mind games. But catch her in a bad mood, and you'll find your head flying off your body.

Most of Gomakashi's rage stems from the expectations placed upon her since she was first brought into the world. She is not human, rather a failed facsimile of a sweet and innocent girl. Gomakashi was supposed to replace the girl after she died, but her creators soon realized she was nowhere near similar to her predecessor. She was immediatelly labelled a failure and brushed aside. On a very good day, she can actualy show some sadness toward her past. Most of the time, though, it's just blinding rage. She covers up her 'failed' label with extreme levels of cockiness, and believes herself to be ruler of the world.

Partly because she's barely human, and partly because her brain is really jacked up, Gomakashi will treat everyone around her as an experiment. She adores seeing the way 'normal' people react under different circumstances. This is another place where her tricks come in. "How do people react when they find out I'm only pretending to be nice? How would they react if the 'nice' me suddenly stabbed them? How much does it take to seduce various kinds of people?" etc. etc.
Utau Age & Birthday: Appears around 20, is actually somewhere over 50. 'Born' on July 7th.
Utau Weight: 128 lbs
Utau Height: 5'5"

Utau Name / Name meaning: Zakuro Tsukimoto (ザクロ 月本) "pomegranate" "book of the moon"
Utau Appearance:
http://fav.me/d4tekhy
Utau Personality:
All that really matters to Zakuro is being powerful. In truth, this ideaology was forced upon him. As a young child in his home country, Zakuro's parents were murdered, and he and his 9 siblings were forced into intense training by the war-hungry government. Zakuro was the only one to actually make it into a position of power. Along the way, he became a cold strategist whose only goal is to become as powerful as possible, and he'll step on anyone he needs to to achieve this dream.

Zakuro is very quick to anger, but will not release it in public. When others are around, he merely becomes quiet and may occassionally utter a sarcastic remark. It's only when he's alone that he cusses up a storm and punches walls. He has the ability to be charming when he needs it, but this is a skill that is used very rarely, as he finds it hard to keep up the facade for long. He also never allows himself to become attached to anything or anyone. Zakuro has only ever cared about one person. But when it came down to it, she was hindering his rise to power. Without a second thought, he killed her in cold blood.

Like Gomakashi, Zakuro already believes himself to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. However, he does not treat this as a smug confidence. Rather, he believes it is known fact. Question his strength, and he merely regards you as a moron.

Zakuro will only talk to/notice the existence of people who can help him rise further up the food chain. People who are unimportant to his mission he treats like dirt, because they don't matter. It's only practical. He isn't 'poor tortured soul who just needs love to show him that being mean is wrong'. Nor is he 'mean to keep you at arms' distance because he secretly loves you so much'.

He is also very blunt in his observations. If he thinks you're stupid, he'll tell you. Repeatedly. He has no discretion about what is appropriate to say. You could be in the middle of a classy dinner, and he would start telling you a story about the time he saw a lion eat a baby zebra or something. With graphic details.

On a slightly random note, he has a crippling fear of masks and people who wear them.
Utau Age & Birthday: 18, born on October 31.
Utau Weight: 130 lbs
Utau Height: 6'2"

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Adlskajgla this sounds so cool, ahhhh~ *o* Would you like to use Mona? ouo

Here's her wiki page, which has pretty much all the info you requested: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Mona_Minarai

As far as her character for this universe goes, she would be the one who's generally been pretty well-off in life, a bit sheltered. She's typically very optimistic and tries to look on the bright side of life no matter what, her mind rejecting the bad things surrounding her. She isn't the type to just give up and die, so despite her typical friendliness, she'll be willing to fight for her life. Due to her aversion to loneliness, she might try and team up with other people at some point. She really doesn't know how to deal with conflict, and definitely not how to cope with death, so she may be prone to mentally snap some time during the game.

how do you adjust a peppy character to make her fit this universe well okay maybe she can develop schizophrenia or something

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Keerii link said:

I guess I'll suggest my own. I've only really dived more into one of my UTAUs personality, while the other is sort of made based off of that one. It was sort of made to be a bit of a complicated brother/sister thing with some serious aspects to it. Anyways.

Utau Name / Name meaning: L'Aquila (Italian for 'The Eagle', which kind of relates to her brown and white hair (if that makes a difference)) or Luciana (Also Italian, but more 'normal', meaning 'Light'.)
Utau Appearance:
FFFFF.jpg
Utau Personality: A very shy person. Sometimes she'll try to speak up and say something, but only when she feels like she can trust those around her. Other than that, she doesn't like to speak or talk to anyone and will usually hang around in the back, unseen. She's also bipolar, which happens to be one of the reasons why she's so chronically shy. Not a lot of things set her off, but when it happens, she goes into a very wild rage and her shy personality is completely thrown out the window. She'll usually convey her thoughts loudly and get extremely violent. Oddly, this can last for days, and while it may seem she has calmed down, she hasn't and actually gains the ability to be completely hard-headed and stubborn - doing her best to do whatever it is that comes up at the time. After her rage dies down, she'll try to leave everyone alone and goes into another phase of bitterness and depression and she actually becomes temporarily mute.

Other than that, though, she's pretty polite and kind to just about everyone. If she sees the person fit.

Utau Weight: It's actually just 50 lbs, but that's because of a backstory that I had in mind for her a long time ago. Maybe 120?
Utau Height: Unusually tall, although she doesn't really care for it. (If we're going back to personalities...) 6'3\".
So, you can pick whatever you want to use her for? I could see her being either evil, neutral, kind, or even completely psychotic at some point. With her being in a 'normal' phase, she's not deceitful, but more like bluntly honest. When she's in a fit of rage, however... She kinda gets mean.

But that's actually if you find a role for her. To be honest, I'm more excited about the game than you actually using my UTAU. *v* Good luck on it. ovob
I could give L'aquila a position. But due to the nature of the VN, in a life/death situation, I don't think she'll have the free time to go into phase of being mute and depressed afterwards i.e. ton of important things to worry about/ be on guard for. If that's ok with you, I'll give her a position.
& Thank you ^^ I'll be doing my best~

SakisCookie link said:
Yay! >u<
Sorry for long personalities. ;u; I spoiler'd them just in case.

Utau Name / Name meaning: Gomakashi (誤魔化し) = \"Deception\"
Utau Appearance:
http://fav.me/d3jsjh9
http://fav.me/d4z0ic4
Utau Personality:
A mentally unstable psychotic, Gomakashi has a long history of murder and torture. As her name implies, she relies on lies and trickery to get her way. Usually, she takes on the role of the seductive flirt to lure in prey. At her best, she is cruelly playful and will settle for torture and mind games. But catch her in a bad mood, and you'll find your head flying off your body.

Most of Gomakashi's rage stems from the expectations placed upon her since she was first brought into the world. She is not human, rather a failed facsimile of a sweet and innocent girl. Gomakashi was supposed to replace the girl after she died, but her creators soon realized she was nowhere near similar to her predecessor. She was immediatelly labelled a failure and brushed aside. On a very good day, she can actualy show some sadness toward her past. Most of the time, though, it's just blinding rage. She covers up her 'failed' label with extreme levels of cockiness, and believes herself to be ruler of the world.

Partly because she's barely human, and partly because her brain is really jacked up, Gomakashi will treat everyone around her as an experiment. She adores seeing the way 'normal' people react under different circumstances. This is another place where her tricks come in. \"How do people react when they find out I'm only pretending to be nice? How would they react if the 'nice' me suddenly stabbed them? How much does it take to seduce various kinds of people?\" etc. etc.
Utau Age & Birthday: Appears around 20, is actually somewhere over 50. 'Born' on July 7th.
Utau Weight: 128 lbs
Utau Height: 5'5\"

Utau Name / Name meaning: Zakuro Tsukimoto (ザクロ 月本) \"pomegranate\" \"book of the moon\"
Utau Appearance:
http://fav.me/d4tekhy
Utau Personality:
All that really matters to Zakuro is being powerful. In truth, this ideaology was forced upon him. As a young child in his home country, Zakuro's parents were murdered, and he and his 9 siblings were forced into intense training by the war-hungry government. Zakuro was the only one to actually make it into a position of power. Along the way, he became a cold strategist whose only goal is to become as powerful as possible, and he'll step on anyone he needs to to achieve this dream.

Zakuro is very quick to anger, but will not release it in public. When others are around, he merely becomes quiet and may occassionally utter a sarcastic remark. It's only when he's alone that he cusses up a storm and punches walls. He has the ability to be charming when he needs it, but this is a skill that is used very rarely, as he finds it hard to keep up the facade for long. He also never allows himself to become attached to anything or anyone. Zakuro has only ever cared about one person. But when it came down to it, she was hindering his rise to power. Without a second thought, he killed her in cold blood.

Like Gomakashi, Zakuro already believes himself to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. However, he does not treat this as a smug confidence. Rather, he believes it is known fact. Question his strength, and he merely regards you as a moron.

Zakuro will only talk to/notice the existence of people who can help him rise further up the food chain. People who are unimportant to his mission he treats like dirt, because they don't matter. It's only practical. He isn't 'poor tortured soul who just needs love to show him that being mean is wrong'. Nor is he 'mean to keep you at arms' distance because he secretly loves you so much'.

He is also very blunt in his observations. If he thinks you're stupid, he'll tell you. Repeatedly. He has no discretion about what is appropriate to say. You could be in the middle of a classy dinner, and he would start telling you a story about the time he saw a lion eat a baby zebra or something. With graphic details.

On a slightly random note, he has a crippling fear of masks and people who wear them.
Utau Age & Birthday: 18, born on October 31.
Utau Weight: 130 lbs
Utau Height: 6'2\"
I have a position for Gomakashi~ However her back story will be altered to fit the novel. I do not have a position that is suitable for Zakuro though :sad:.

NicolaCola link said:
Adlskajgla this sounds so cool, ahhhh~ *o* Would you like to use Mona? ouo

Here's her wiki page, which has pretty much all the info you requested: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Mona_Minarai

As far as her character for this universe goes, she would be the one who's generally been pretty well-off in life, a bit sheltered. She's typically very optimistic and tries to look on the bright side of life no matter what, her mind rejecting the bad things surrounding her. She isn't the type to just give up and die, so despite her typical friendliness, she'll be willing to fight for her life. Due to her aversion to loneliness, she might try and team up with other people at some point. She really doesn't know how to deal with conflict, and definitely not how to cope with death, so she may be prone to mentally snap some time during the game.

how do you adjust a peppy character to make her fit this universe well okay maybe she can develop schizophrenia or something

I have a role that can fit Mona perfectly but it depends on how observant she is.
Could you clarify her awareness of surroundings? o u o

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

AH~! This sounds so cool~! >w<

Utau Name / Name meaning: Hiro Shishiza [獅子座ヒロ] Shishiza= "Leo" , Hiro= "Generous, tolerant"
Utau Appearance:
rendered_hiro_shishiza_by_hiroshishiza-d5iipo4.png
Utau Personality:
Well, for Hiro I did give her a bit of a backstory...
Hiro is a shy soul, with a hardcore style of getting things done. She once belong to a rare clan of half lion/half human people. However, when she was very little, her whole village was killed off by poachers, and burned to the ground just for the use of their tails. She barely remembers it, but due to the smokes fires, she can only speak softly and hoarse. When she is offended or in a way angered, she shows it by talking or singing down one octave. She looks intimidating for her cold stare and her looks, but is actually a thoughtful, kind person. She is tomboyish, and tries to avoid most feminine clothing. She rather be comfortable in pants than in a uniform skirt. She has a love of soda and sweets, and sometimes goes to the extreme of sneaking away any kind of sweet foods. If she has discovered that a friend of her's has lied to her, she only stares at them coldly, and ignores everything that is being said to her.
Utau Age & Birthday: About 16, but she looks older. August 24.
Utau Weight: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Utau Height: 5'4" (163 cm)

TallDarkAndBishoujo

Teto's Territory

This looks awesome! I must play it when it's done! Maybe you can find a use for my UTAU?

Utau Name / Name meaning: Kuroko Horonigai (bittersweet stagehand)
Utau Appearance: http://talldarkandbishoujo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d56abrw
Utau Personality: She dislikes small talk and as a result is quite untalkative. She can come across as dark and even threatening/cruel when she does speak, but she is really just playing around. In reality, she has a weakness for kindness, and easily gets emotionally attatched to someone who is particularly nice to her. She is also unexpectedly protective of the (few) ones she loves, regarding abandonment as the height of betrayal. Sadly, the combination of these traits could make her a good target for manipulation.
Utau Age & Birthday: 15, July 5th
Utau Weight: 44 kg
Utau Height: 161 cm

aplusod

Teto's Territory

Sounds really interesting~ I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out~

Utau Name / Name meaning: Aroku Senna / No meaning, they're nonsense words.
Utau Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8xp7rHCF81r2yotwo1_500.png (Wow this picture is derpy;; )
Utau Personality: (You can change things around if you need to~) Really loves food, eats a lot because she wastes/uses her energy quickly (as a result of being physically stronger than she looks and using that strength even when she doesn't need it). Often, she steals food, which is the only thing she usually manages to get away with. If she's hungry enough, she could probably eat anything...
Though she seems fairly energetic, it's more of a front to hide the fact she'd much rather curl up and sleep forever. She acts friendly enough, but doesn't really get to know people. She pretends to not take much seriously, but remembers almost everything for later.
As a person who writes, her observations (about people, places, things, etc) are generally good, although not always useful. Her imagination tends to go wild, and sometimes she starts acting out her characters without realizing it (no matter how insane. Her latest character was a guy with abandonment issues whose first friend in a decade was moving away, and the guy starts planning murders, eventually losing himself in the process...). She also dislikes telling people what she's thinking or relying on anyone other than herself.
(Other part you can ignore if you want: She's a half-fairy from another world, escaping to avoid being killed in a war that all family but a distant cousin of hers was killed in. Her magic isn't very strong, but can be if she releases it all at once (in which case she needs a lot of food/sleep soon afterwards). She could easily snap at any mention of that war.)
Utau Age & Birthday: Her age can be anything older than eighteen. Birthday is October 15th.
Utau Weight: 110-ish
Utau Height: 5'2"

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

StarlightsShadow link said:
AH~! This sounds so cool~! >w<

Utau Name / Name meaning: Hiro Shishiza [獅子座ヒロ] Shishiza= \"Leo\" , Hiro= \"Generous, tolerant\"
Utau Appearance:
rendered_hiro_shishiza_by_hiroshishiza-d5iipo4.png
Utau Personality:
Well, for Hiro I did give her a bit of a backstory...
Hiro is a shy soul, with a hardcore style of getting things done. She once belong to a rare clan of half lion/half human people. However, when she was very little, her whole village was killed off by poachers, and burned to the ground just for the use of their tails. She barely remembers it, but due to the smokes fires, she can only speak softly and hoarse. When she is offended or in a way angered, she shows it by talking or singing down one octave. She looks intimidating for her cold stare and her looks, but is actually a thoughtful, kind person. She is tomboyish, and tries to avoid most feminine clothing. She rather be comfortable in pants than in a uniform skirt. She has a love of soda and sweets, and sometimes goes to the extreme of sneaking away any kind of sweet foods. If she has discovered that a friend of her's has lied to her, she only stares at them coldly, and ignores everything that is being said to her.
Utau Age & Birthday: About 16, but she looks older. August 24.
Utau Weight: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Utau Height: 5'4\" (163 cm)

Sadly I do not think Hiro can fit into any of the roles :sad: She is absolutely adorable though!

TallDarkAndBishoujo link said:
This looks awesome! I must play it when it's done! Maybe you can find a use for my UTAU?

Utau Name / Name meaning: Kuroko Horonigai (bittersweet stagehand)
Utau Appearance: http://talldarkandbishoujo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d56abrw
Utau Personality: She dislikes small talk and as a result is quite untalkative. She can come across as dark and even threatening/cruel when she does speak, but she is really just playing around. In reality, she has a weakness for kindness, and easily gets emotionally attatched to someone who is particularly nice to her. She is also unexpectedly protective of the (few) ones she loves, regarding abandonment as the height of betrayal. Sadly, the combination of these traits could make her a good target for manipulation.
Utau Age & Birthday: 15, July 5th
Utau Weight: 44 kg
Utau Height: 161 cm
I have a role that I think would fit Kuroko really well :uhuhu:.

SoD link said:
Sounds really interesting~ I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out~

Utau Name / Name meaning: Aroku Senna / No meaning, they're nonsense words.
Utau Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8xp7rHCF81r2yotwo1_500.png (Wow this picture is derpy;; )
Utau Personality: (You can change things around if you need to~) Really loves food, eats a lot because she wastes/uses her energy quickly (as a result of being physically stronger than she looks and using that strength even when she doesn't need it). Often, she steals food, which is the only thing she usually manages to get away with. If she's hungry enough, she could probably eat anything...
Though she seems fairly energetic, it's more of a front to hide the fact she'd much rather curl up and sleep forever. She acts friendly enough, but doesn't really get to know people. She pretends to not take much seriously, but remembers almost everything for later.
As a person who writes, her observations (about people, places, things, etc) are generally good, although not always useful. Her imagination tends to go wild, and sometimes she starts acting out her characters without realizing it (no matter how insane. Her latest character was a guy with abandonment issues whose first friend in a decade was moving away, and the guy starts planning murders, eventually losing himself in the process...). She also dislikes telling people what she's thinking or relying on anyone other than herself.
(Other part you can ignore if you want: She's a half-fairy from another world, escaping to avoid being killed in a war that all family but a distant cousin of hers was killed in. Her magic isn't very strong, but can be if she releases it all at once (in which case she needs a lot of food/sleep soon afterwards). She could easily snap at any mention of that war.)
Utau Age & Birthday: Her age can be anything older than eighteen. Birthday is October 15th.
Utau Weight: 110-ish
Utau Height: 5'2\"
Sadly Aroku is a bit too random to fit the plot. It would take a whole new story to construct her character. Its not a bad thing (she could probably have a story dedicated to herself). It's just that I don't have a role for her :sad: I love her hair though -very unique.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory

Shiruaki link said:
[quote author=Keerii link=topic=4035.msg29143#msg29143 date=1352707610]

Utau Appearance:
FFFFF.jpg

Utau Height: Unusually tall, although she doesn't really care for it. (If we're going back to personalities...) 6'3\".

I could give L'aquila a position. But due to the nature of the VN, in a life/death situation, I don't think she'll have the free time to go into phase of being mute and depressed afterwards i.e. ton of important things to worry about/ be on guard for. If that's ok with you, I'll give her a position.
& Thank you ^^ I'll be doing my best~ [/quote]

Oh no, that's perfectly fine. It actually makes more sense that way. ouo

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Shiruaki link said:
I have a position for Gomakashi~ However her back story will be altered to fit the novel. I do not have a position that is suitable for Zakuro though :sad:.

That's fine. Thank you for even taking one of them. ^-^
And you can change her backstory any way you want. I just use it to explain a few aspects of her personality, but they could stay intact anyway.

I can't wait to see it when it's done!

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

I've noticed that about half your slots are male, but nearly all the submissions are female, so if it's alright with you I'm going to lurk and if more males don't show up I could easily turn some Japanese or Overseas males into good characters. Tadano Rera would make a great strategist I think...

*proceeds to lurk*