Shotgun Lover with Matsudappoiyo : Big project

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
Hello everyone, JurianChibo here for an important mission :

I'm giving two jobs: Renderer and animator (MMD music video)

RENDERER:

I need someone who can manipulate VCV utaus on his Utau program (I can't, because of some bugs). So, if you can't, no need to continue reading.

Here are the important informations:

The utau I'll duet with is Matsudappoiyo: (Utau wiki page)
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Matsudappoiyo

You need to download the voicebank and the appends listed down here:

- Edge
- Heart
- Strong

The can be downloaded on the page, just search....I don't know if all the links work, you'll have to try it yourself.

You'll have to use this ust:
【UTAU】 Shotgun Lovers 【Utaune Nami ft. Itoshiki】 + UST

(Download link in the description)

So, for the informations about the rendering, the .wav I want, there's going to be a lot of them , it's a big project with lot of things I'm going to do with Matsu:

1. I want Matsudappoiyo edge voicebank with no modification in the ust.
2. I want Matsudappoiyo edge voicebank with an octave lower (Move region -12)
3. I want Matsudappoiyo heart voicebank with an octave higher (Move region 12)
4. I want Matsudappoiyo strong voicebank with an octave lower (Move region -12)
5. I want Matsudappoiyo normal voicebank with no modification in the ust.

So, if you do all of them, the best is to give them to me with mediafire or google+

MMD ANIMATOR

Now this gets serious, all people who do videos like these with MMD:

【MMD】magnet「Hatsune Miku & Megurine Luka + New motion」

AREN'T ACCEPTED FOR THIS JOB! (Yes, the video is good, but it's not what I want!)

I want something like that:

Miku Hatsune - Sweet Devil 【VOCALOID MMD-PV】

Well, maybe not that good (This was made by an expert). I want someone who can do an MMD music video, with different places, effects and things like that, that fits the video.

Now, let's get more serious, there are the ressources:

Here is the video with the Matsu mmd model (Link in the description) :

[MMD] Sekka Yufu - Only my Railgun

(There's a shader effect in the video, so the Matsu model doesn't look like that in reality).

Then, there's me, I need a model! So I searched and there it is:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/frYru-Up/Tda_Len_Append_Updated__52212_.html

(The author said to not redistribute, so here's the link for the page this model come from : http://mmdbasics.deviantart.com/art/TDA-Len-Append-300164153 )

So, here are the links.

BUT BEFORE YOU DO THE VIDEO!

You'll have to audition : Show me a music video you made with MMD, if I think it's good enough, I'll accept you and give you the final vocal (The music you'll use to make the video). So even if you are accepted, you'll have to wait.

Oh, and don't abbandon, if you begin, you have to finish, and don't do bullshit, because I'll have to replace you :3

This is the biggest project I do with other people, I'll hope this will work :D

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
(Wow, nice to see someone who wants to use my sister's Len model in their video)
Uh.... I'm still not sure what this is......?

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
This is a cover, I call these covers ''Human+Utau duet'' because i sing with an Utau. This time, I cover ''Shotgun Lovers'' by Miku (But I prefer Ritsu's version)

I need someone who's going to make the .wav with these ust and Matsudappoiyo

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Um, you're going to need more than just "rendering with no edits on the ust" if you want him to sound good at all.  The ust is fine, but if you want it to be actually EMOTIONAL and stuff like Ritsu's version, it's going to have to be tuned.

Also, I moved this to the Projects subforum because that's what this subforum is for.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
If you ask her about the model, she says you may be able to edit and redistribute it.

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
I don't want to redistribute it, I just posted the download link + the official download page to be faster. I won't give it in the description of the video..unless she wants to.

Ask her for me about that, please :wink:

A

Adlez

Matsudappoiyo's Edge doesn't seem to like UTAU-Synth, so I'll see what I can do with Power and Heart.

A

Adlez

As it turns out, Edge is working now!  But I have a couple questions.

First, would you like the no-change to actually be an octave lower so that it will be in Matsu's range, and the +/- changes to be moved around from there?

Also, should I just render melody 5 times like that or do you also need me to render the harmony USTs?

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
Hum....render the melody for ALL and harmony for heart only, I'll need to find an off vocal with no harmonies in it....if you find one X]

Oh, and if you want to make Matsu more realistic, you can work on the ust, just change the pitch the way I want, please :smile:

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
JurianChibo link said:
I don't want to redistribute it, I just posted the download link + the official download page to be faster. I won't give it in the description of the video..unless she wants to.

Ask her for me about that, please :wink:
Ask her if you can provide the download link? She said it's fine.

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
Okay then, all I have to do is to wait for Matsudappoiyo voice, then I'll mix it and add my voice, remix another time and again and again ('till I get crazy).

And for the download link, I won't put it in the video description unless someone want the model :D

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
Thanks!

I really need Matsu Edge..it's the principal voice XD
So, if you find the thing you're searching for, please do it, it's really important OwO

A

Adlez

No, I mean, UTAU-Synth generates .spef files automatically, but for some reason it isn't making one of them and I can't render.

Weird, how UTAU-Synth requires .frq and .spef

I'll have to ask a mac friend.