Should I make these appends?

MintyR

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sooo, I'm planning/making some appends for Niwa and I was wondering if these were a good idea
I'm planning on making a MORI(Soft/whisper) PASSION (Power/ Kire?) and SWEET.
if you have any ideas on what i should do or if i should drop any of them please let me know

Please and Thank you !
~ Stay minty fresh

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
The only one I think people might suggest you not do is the SWEET append. But I say, if you're devoted and have the time, do all three. It's nice to have variations in tone so that you can use a bank for a wider range of genres. I can't wait to see these updates for your bank.

Reactions: M. Enini

MintyR

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
The only one I think people might suggest you not do is the SWEET append. But I say, if you're devoted and have the time, do all three. It's nice to have variations in tone so that you can use a bank for a wider range of genres. I can't wait to see these updates for your bank.
thanks for the advice and i have the time but I might just make the SWEET one and keep it private unless someone wants it

M. Enini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would say these arent really "appends" but to have also falsetto and vocal fry banks which are nice features if you have time!

MintyR

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would say these arent really "appends" but to have also falsetto and vocal fry banks which are nice features if you have time!
I have a falsetto and vocal fry it's included in Niwa's FLOWER bank but the vocal fry isn't good but I gonna remake it