Should I...

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is totally odd question but...

Would ANYONE be interested in if I make tutorial(s) that how to make a Finnish voicebank? (I would teach how to pronounce all vowels/consonants, record, oto... that stuff. Maybe video tutorial but not sure yet)

I have worked really long for VCV lite reclist for Finnish plus CVVC and CV+ reclist.

Would you guys be interested in if I post this list here when them are 100% ready? (I still need to work with many oto.ini base files and record own VBs with each reclist before I can release them...)

I don't want to post anything in vain, so that's why I'm asking :sing:

GothAmaterasu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would!
I don't know many songs currently in Finnish, but I'm sure I'll be tempted to try and search for ones to cover and make my UTAUloid a vb c:

Reactions: Nohkara

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Oh my gosh, Finnish would be awesome! Like, I'd love to see more Finnish voicebanks (I've only seen like, two..)

Ali Rinka

Teto's Territory
Ooh! This would be really cool! I'm thinking of making my UTAU capable of as many languages as possible (i have the spare time for it lol) so I would definately use this!

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Pronunciation and oto guides are a gift anyone would appreciate. It would really promote the language

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I didn't expect this many interested people!

Yeah, I'm very sure that I will write some short of pronounce and oto quite. Thank you! :smile: