Shouting UTAU

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
[nico]http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17417121[/nico]

These two UTAU catch my eye every time I'm on NND. They are recorded while screaming, and seem to be amazingly popular. They give me a great laugh, so if you know any banks like these two, post here! I want to hear all about them.

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
That's friggin' hilarious!

I was only thinking about how it would be possible to make an utau realistically sound like it's screaming the other day when I was testing Walter out on Liar Garden. Maybe some freq. map editing?

Either way, I'd like to see those two doing "katayoku no tori"... Then again, I might die from watching it... Hmmm...

Nearest one I could find to those guys was "Tree"

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Obakebaka link said:
Nearest one I could find to those guys was \"Tree\"

I never really liked Tree... Its just too weird for me.

Does anyone know the names of those 2 screaming UTAUs? Google translate never really works well with names.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well, I downloaded dear SAKEBI-chan (the highj-pitched on in Magnet) and she doesn't seem to have any weird .frqs...

However, I think you could attempt to trick UTAU if you can't get screaming right. Like, record a screaming sample and add a regular sample to it? Then you'll oto out the regular sample... It's how I work with breaths.

I could try it once. xD

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
My intuition is that whisper appends are good for screaming effects...they tend to be really grainy XD

I've only messed around with Maiko. Soooo fantastic XDDDD