Small issue with UST

UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay so I have the Coward Montblanc UST by Kaine and whenever my UTAU sings the part where it goes "tsu ta e ra re nai" instead of her saying 'nai' like she's supposed to she says 'na i' like she separates them. I've tried fixing the envelopes and adjusting her oto but nothing works. Does anyone know how to fix it?

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Things like this I'm pretty are a "problem" with the UTAU not the UST as I've gotten UTAU to sing "nai" and "mas" and what have you plenty of times.

How exactly are your vowels oto'd?? Mind screen-shotting your "i" oto for me? And while we're at it a shot of the part of the UST too please.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ahh okay I see yeah it is the UST my bad, friend!! ^^

The "i" note on the UST looks like it's too long. Try setting its length to either 120 or 60 but also be sure to set the length on the "na" appropriately too or the UST will go off time. So basically whatever you take away from the "i" to get it to 120 or 60? Add to the ""na" to keep the UST on time.

Or...I dunno you could link me to the UST and I could do it for you if you don't understand what I'm saying ;; I'd like you to learn this for other times when you might have this problem~ Just know that the notes need to be big enough to register the sound? But also small enough so that they don't register as a separate syllable.

Pupperoni Pizza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It looks like you may of forgottento clear the preutterence and overlap in the note/region properties.

blending vowels is strange, if that doesn't work, you can also shorten the "i" a tad.

UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It looks like you may of forgottento clear the preutterence and overlap in the note/region properties.

blending vowels is strange, if that doesn't work, you can also shorten the "i" a tad.

Well I did both of those and it's still doing it. The 'i' is at 60. 120 was too long.

Pupperoni Pizza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
From the look of your oto, you don't have enough overlap...

Try setting the preutterence and overlap on the "i" to something like....80
that way you get more blending.

UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
From the look of your oto, you don't have enough overlap...

Try setting the preutterence and overlap on the "i" to something like....80
that way you get more blending.
Okay I'll try it. Thanks :smile:
[DOUBLEPOST=1430238781][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, it didn't work :sad: