So Galaco won't be deleted after all

AlphaUtau

Teto's Territory
Most people forgot, but today is Galaco's birthday, and today they also posted a demo of her new VB.
It sounds still kinda flat but well yeah, it's her betabank:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1375707365

I loved Galaco ever since her first demo and I'm so excited!:love:

Senor Henry

Momo's Minion
Wait, does this mean she'll get an actual commercial release? Or will she just be renewed for the people who had her before? That'd be cool if we could buy an updated version of her.

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Details are still very sketchy as of the moment, but the possibility of her being released for the general public is very high.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yaaaaaay *u*

Her voice sounds beautiful on it~ After yeah a bit flat, but don't worry, if a God of tuning gets her, she'll sound vivd and energetic *w*b

And happy birthday Gala~

AlphaUtau

Teto's Territory
I don't know yet, but I hope so.

@MillyAqualine yeah, every heard PeperonP's work with Galaco? It was her first VB and it sounds really, really good, the song is called Blue Moon uvu

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yes <3 Or also a few works (mainly covers) VocaApple and matt have done with her <3

I wish I was as good at tuning as all of them ;_;

(And also I'm sorry to be redundant but jeez, for a Vocaloid having only a Japanese VB, she's gifted at foreign languages.... I've heard her singing in English, Spanish, and I even tried her on French, ITalian and Occitan... Woaow *u* )

marshmellowguy

Teto's Territory
Supporter
So if she gets a release to the public.... Do you think you she will be giving to the previous Galaco owners free of charge? If they do end up selling her I guess that the winners of her previous voicebank got more of an extended demo bank. If you look at it this way, people didn't win her voicebank, they won the right to use a test voicebank before the general public could. Sorry for the rambling. xD

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I really want to be able to get Galaco's new bank for free, since I had the first one, but I sort of completely uninstalled it after the serial code stopped working...

//soIgotanon-legitGalaco
//PLEASEDON'TKILLMEIWONHERFAIRANDSQUAREINTHEFIRSTPLACE

Emolga

Momo's Minion
Same thing happened on my part actually. After the whole thing going away fiasco, I uninstalled and gave her away, but he never used her so it was just put to no use. I could probably dig out the stuff from deep within my emails if they ever asked for it... But I'm honestly not even sure if her quality would be that worth it.

I'd like to see how they play this whole thing out. First time they give out a voice bank like this, general audience like it, they actually decided to re-record, how they will deliver is the real question.

By chance if anyone knows, did Internet record the upcoming bank too?