so i was wondering...

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
so i was wondering i wanted to start making original songs for some utaus, mine or vocaloids but i do not have that much samples for my moble fL studios and i was turning towards a certain genre but i dont have the proper note samples for it like for example selep... but im not trying to copy there work but i also wanna cover some songs of theres since there is no offvocals but i do not know what instruments they use and i do not have many at all if anyone is nice enough can maybe name some instrument samples for me on seleps genres or any kind well help a lot sorry for asking a lot of help ^^;

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There's plenty of free alternatives to FL Studio that I have listed and linked in the resource. The one with the most similar workflow is LMMS. However, coming from mobile, it may not be very similar at all. So do give each of the others a try.

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
There's plenty of free alternatives to FL Studio that I have listed and linked in the resource. The one with the most similar workflow is LMMS. However, coming from mobile, it may not be very similar at all. So do give each of the others a try.
i will thanks