[solved]Can't generate pmk files for TIPS

Drelmexa

Momo's Minion
I've been trying out some different resamplers and I've gotten all of them to work except TIPS. It won't generate the pmk files so every time I try to render the project I get a blank audio file. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I've tried deleting the frq files that are already in the voicebank folder but it doesn't help (nor will UTAU let me regenerate the frq files for some reason) thank goodness for backup copies

P

partial

Where do you have UTAU and the resamplers installed? Sometimes installing them to a place that is generally an "admin area" can cause problems, even if you're not being prompted for UAC.

Second, could I get a peek at some of your tabs in the Options panel of UTAU?
You can find it here.
upload_2018-2-15_15-35-53.png

The tabs I'm most interested in seeing are Rendering and Path.

Reactions: Drelmexa

Drelmexa

Momo's Minion
Where do you have UTAU and the resamplers installed? Sometimes installing them to a place that is generally an "admin area" can cause problems, even if you're not being prompted for UAC.

Second, could I get a peek at some of your tabs in the Options panel of UTAU?
You can find it here.
View attachment 6938

The tabs I'm most interested in seeing are Rendering and Path.

partial, thank you so much! I had UTAU installed with the rest of my programs so I moved the installation over to my documents folder and it solved the issue. I wasn't aware that UAC could interfere with UTAU like that....

Just in case I've still got something messed up, these are what my options currently look like (I don't have a tab for rendering but there's a section for it on the first tab???)
utauconfig.png

P

partial

Ah, alright. Nothing looks unusual in your screencap! And the rendering tab may have been Cache Config, my brain was in 14 different places at the same time so I must have made a mistake.

I'm glad your issue seems to be solved, though!!