[Solved] Notes won't always play

Baka94

Ruko's Ruffians
After downloading UTAU on my laptop (Win 8.1) I have been noticing issue that didn't occur no my desktop pc (Win 7). Some notes won't play even though the sound is included in the bank. This is UST/Project specific issue. For an example "Suwaru" and "Meguru" from Rimokon sound like "Suwa- " and "Megu- ". In Melancholic "Zen Zen" sounds like "Zen -n". This is really annoying issue. Is there a way to fix this.

EDIT: It seems like this is issue with resampler.exe, which comes with UTAU. After changing to freshamp.exe, this issue doesn't seem to occur anymore.

Last edited:

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Try opening UTAU as administrator, but also check the note envelopes to make sure that it's not an envelope error.

Baka94

Ruko's Ruffians
Try opening UTAU as administrator, but also check the note envelopes to make sure that it's not an envelope error.

I already should be an adminstrator. I don't think this is an envelope error. I get this issue in files I have created and I 99.9% of the times don't even touch the envelopes.

EDiT: Could this be issue with the program used for rendering? I don't remember which one I used on my desktop pc, but during rendering a progress bar appeared at the top of the area you place the notes in. On my laptop, during rendering it opens a cmd window. Anyone know which ones those are?

EDIT2: Solved! Edited it to the first post.

Last edited: