Some hiragana aren't played in the ust

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What format is the UST in? Do the lyrics look like [か][え][る] or [- か][a え][e る] ?
The first one is CV, and the second is VCV. In japanese, these are referred to as 単独音 and 連続音 respectively. Make sure that the type of voicebank matches up with the type of UST.
If you haven't cleared the UST, here's how: Select all notes, with Ctrl+A. Hit Ctrl+E to bring up Note Properties, then click "Clear", put 0 in Modulation, and click on Consonant Velocity and put a space to turn it white (if it's gray). Then accept. While everything is still selected, there are buttons in the top right corner to click on. Click "Reset" and "P2P3".

Erwan

Momo's Minion
i'm confused ... the problem Has automatically resolved :holy:
and i've an other question x) why when the lyric is like our letter " a b c d..." and not in romaji why utauloid can't say these ?

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If a voicebank is made for Japanese, it will only be able to sing in Japanese. You seem to already understand that voicebanks need samples to be recorded in order for them to make sound.

However, if a voicebank is made for English or other languages, then it will be able to sing in those languages. You will need to break words down into phonemes, though, since it's sound based. What language are you most interested in doing with UTAU?

Erwan

Momo's Minion
japanese but it annoying me, a lot of ust are in "pa u mo" and not in hiragana :/