Inactive Offering Art Some Requests, Maybe?

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
So I feel like doing some requests-- Since I never know what or who to draw... I'm not too good, so don't expect too much from me--. I'm just doing this for practice and to improve my art and style and confidence within my art--...

So, if you'd like- please link a character OF YOURS; No anime/utau/other characters that do not belong to you! In exception to a friends cause I'm fine with that--. It can be any character of yours, as long as you're alright with me drawing them...
I'm limiting these to knees up, at most, probably because I don't feel comfortable with doing more than that.
NOTES;
- I will draw what I feel like of your character, I may most likely not color it unless I feel up to it, so I may or may not do that.
- I can only draw Human-like Characters-- No anthro/furry characters are accepted at the moment since I can't figure them out yet; Kemonomimis are fine, as well as characters with horns, etc.
- You will most likely get a bust like this, at the moment;
rei_w_horns_base_colors_1_by_stellarvanex-d8y4w4i.png
*Hair coloring will be less messy if colored.
- Please send links of your characters with your requests!
- If there's anything specific you need to know with your character, please include the info with the request!

The rest of the examples are here;

I will be taking 3 slots atm;
1. sailor _ravioli - Keitai

*More will open as I finish

---This will be open til monday night, as I have school on tuesday...

Last edited:

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
if you dont mind, could you draw my utau keitai? it doesnt really matter how you draw her

ref:
utau_kiroku_keitai_full_design_by_yourlocalgodzilla-d988k8c.jpg

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
if you dont mind, could you draw my utau keitai? it doesnt really matter how you draw her

ref:
utau_kiroku_keitai_full_design_by_yourlocalgodzilla-d988k8c.jpg
Yes, of course! I'll add you to the list..!
Thank you for requesting, btw.. ; o ;.. I didn't think anyone would've cared to.....

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you want you can draw my other UTAU, Sydd!

sydd_by_jeneko-d9tzrra.png
[/SPOILER