Someone wanting to try using a VCCV bank?

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So once CZ finishes VCCV reclist and such, i need some people who are willing to try and mess around and make a VCCV demo for an English bank I am working on.
The bank is including both CVVC and VCCV
I'm doing this to just make it a little easier for newbies until someone either developes a plug in converter or there are a lot of VCCV usts for them to use.
Either way yes i am planning on recording both versions, please no one comment on it you aren't changing my mind.

Anyways so i am looking for users that are interested in attempting to turn a few different songs into VCCV (or if you want, start from scratch 100% up to you) For a demo reel showing the capabilities of using Trina's new improved english act 3 bank (Or Trina Wylington American English)

The song are as fallows
  • We R Who We R
  • Firework
  • Mean (UST is brand new by @Velvet)
  • Blank Space

There are other songs I'd like as well but there is no current USTs for the songs

Note: You will only obtain the VCCV bank, the rest of the banks will have to be purchased if you'd like to obtain them

If you want the whole set of VBs for Free (Including her Act 6 Japanese (Tripitch VCV) and 2 appends (Bipitch VCVs) and English CVVC) you will have to be willing to work on an original song for Trina (In any language) or take one of the songs i already wrote and work from the vocals I set.

Quoted16Times

Momo's Minion
I'd love to try a VCCV bank. My tuning sucks, tho.
And I'm quite willing to start form scratch; I'm a hardworking MIDI converter.

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
if you want to be noob friendly with you english bank you could use a delta list and recommend the teto english plugin ^_^

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh i meant like since cvvc english trina uses cz full list you could use a delta list as it has the teto plugin

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Meh, i'm just not really going to waste time like that learning a whole new reclist style since i've made a modification to CZs already and since i'm already using CZ's VCCV, why not use her CVVC reclist as well.... i mean most of the USTs seem to be in CZ's format at this time. Maybe if i have time i'll record the samples in Delta's format as well but it's hard to find people who can OTO in Delta's style and my OTOer is Yanyu for my project.
But concidering I have to wait till i buy my new laptop ($255) and my Yeti ($130) I may not even be able to do anything until late october which only give 2 months to record VCV in 3 appends with 1 tripitch and 2 bipitch and then bipitch CVVC and VCCV so that's a lot of recording and OTOing and not to mention all the Originals that need to be made for her CD as well...