Song Collaboration Request PV makers, Japanese Translators, and Artists needed

Acemaster

Teto's Territory
Hey there, This is Acemaster I had an Idea for a Song for the Bruno and Clara Original Song Contest. Unfortunately I had to drop out after my collab who was supposed to help me master/compose left. (However He was already replaced with Vocaloid Producer and one of my various idols I'llSeeU-P (I'M NOT LYING THIS IS TRUE)). I am in need in certain jobs to be done in this entire project which has been extended from the original contest Idea.

The Series of Songs is called Siempre Fuerte (Spanish for Stay Strong)

It will have about 3 episodes plus the prologue.

Song Language: Spanish (you will not need knowledge of the Spanish Language to help)

EP.0: My Delusion (Awaiting Spanish Translation From My Dad.) (Vocal: Vocaloid Bruno)
EP1: Siempre Fuerte (Working on it......Work paused due to prologue) (Vocal: Vocaloid Bruno, UTAUloids Superdude and Lelias Meleven)

EP2:Working Title (Vocal: Lelias Meleven)
EP3: Working Title (Final Song)(vocal: Vocaloid Bruno)

I will put the Project info on a comment.

Current members of this project:
  • Myself
  • William "DeadliestWubs" Robertson
  • Kodakami (I'llSeeU-P)
  • Lenin Tristan (My Dad and Spanish Translator)
I need PV makers, Japanese Translators (For NicoNicoDouga) and Artists
No Experience needed but please show a piece of art (Drawing, PV, etc.) to show that you are being serious.

Proof of I'llSeeU-P joining this project can be found on my Google+ page
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109319108435448165805/109319108435448165805/posts

My UTAUloid Superdude and What He sounds like.
superdude_by_acemasterpublishing-d691o5k.jpg

Lelias Meleven (Owned and Voiced by Kalvin Lewis)
kalvin_s_imagination_gets_a_little_bit_by_kalvin123-d5yraax.jpg

Lelias and her Voice Provider Kalvin Lewis (Guy on the left)

We Will Rock You (Queen)(Engrish UST Rendered from Sango312's VSQ) Cover By Acemaster.

For those who don't know who Vocaloid Bruno is he is one of the first Spanish Voicebanks for Vocaloid created by the original Vocaloid inventor Voctro Labs (Spain) (in Collaboration with Yamaha).

Acemaster

Teto's Territory
==The Project at a Glance==
The song is called "Stay Strong" or the official title in Spanish "Siempre Fuerte".
The song was originally thought up and put together for the Bruno and Clara Original Song Contest held by Vocaloid.cl a couple months ago.
(History)
I already had 2 other people collaborating with me my friend William Robertson or known as DeadliestWubs, and Christian Oduardo (Razor Wind). 4 days before the due date I needed the chord progression for the song so we could make it into a full song, however the chances I took to give him my contact info he wasn't at school (Since both of them go to the same School as I do or just one of them now.) 2 days left and I find out that Razor Wind has dropped out of school leaving the project unfinished which lead to me dropping out of the contest.
(Song's Meaning)
A whole lot of drama has been happening in and out of school, and I wanted to earn my
-P status by sending my message of encouragement by saying "You're never alone" when it comes to all of this drama in your social-life is starting to stir emotions of sadness and anger when it isn't worth it. So I say to Stay Strong.
Bruno and the 2 UTAU voicebanks Superdude (my voice) and Lelias (voiced by: Kalvin Lewis) are the vocalists I usually use in my song covers and I wanted to try to be the first producer in the contest to do a UTAU/Vocaloid song.
(Song's Story)
Bruno was Lelias's Shoulder to cry on when her boyfriend dumped her. He gave it his all, but it wasn't enough as she becomes angry with Bruno and stops talking to him.
In an other situation, Superdude usually has days that go well for him often he is a man of good luck. But, one week later it doesn't go so well as all of the things that usually go right for him suddenly go really wrong. He states that he is collecting more rage after already freeing the beast within him. Bruno tells him that it's not that serious.
After Bruno helps Superdude come to his senses he makes one final attempt to cheer Lelias up. She is still in her mourning period and she think there is no light at the end of her inner sadness.
Bruno calls B.S. and gives a heartfelt and Passionate speech about moving on......
Lelias was so moved she hugged Bruno tightly and thanked him.
and that is the whole project in a nutshell.