Sora's Twisty UTAU30Challenge! (Taking Req! 3/30)

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
So, since I can't really draw that well, but still want to make the UTAU30Challenge...I decided: Heck. Why not with covers eh?

So now, post any song you want to be sung by any UTAU! (For duets, 2 UTAU of courseheh) You may also request a chorus, but the choruses will only be made in the last 5 entires! (With the last one already being almost decided)

The Days 21-25 will feature English Covers only, although english covers and/or versions can be requsted everytime; tho eng versions might take longer, since I'll have to edit the whole UST!

Day 1: Two-Faced Lovers - Mimo
Day 2: Enmei Chiryou - Gekimaru
Day 3:
Day 4:
Day 5:
Day 6:
Day 7:
Day 8:
Day 9:
Day 10:
Day 11:
Day 12:
Day 13:
Day 14:
Day 15:
Day 16:
Day 17:
Day 18:
Day 19:
Day 20:
Day 21:
Day 22:
Day 23:
Day 24:
Day 25:
Day 26:
Day 27:
Day 28:
Day 29:
Day 30: Lily Lily Burning Night - Matsuo Sora, Namine Ritsu, Yokune Ruko Male (5 Slots free!)

Feel free to request! (UTAU AND SONG!)

Last edited:

Mimo-kun

Teto's Territory
Oh this is so cool!!!

Could I maybe request my utau Mimo with his CVVC (and if that's hard his VCV 2.0)?:D If you need any information or download links please tell me, I will give them!

EDIT: woops I forgot the song. Umm.. Sweet devil?:D If that's too hard or if you don't like that one then.. Two Faced lovers? (Even though that song isnt easy too woops..:"D) If they are both not good just tell me!

Reactions: Sors

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Oh this is so cool!!!

Could I maybe request my utau Mimo with his CVVC (and if that's hard his VCV 2.0)?:D If you need any information or download links please tell me, I will give them!

EDIT: woops I forgot the song. Umm.. Sweet devil?:D If that's too hard or if you don't like that one then.. Two Faced lovers? (Even though that song isnt easy too woops..:"D) If they are both not good just tell me!

Sure :D I'll to 2 Faced Lovers, since I know that Song better than Sweet Devil
[doublepost=1495295064][/doublepost]Oh and download would be nice ^^'

Reactions: Mimo-kun