Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko

SoundCloud: Sors
Discord: Sors#7852

So since I could use some money, I decided to start comissions for Otoing, Tuning and Mixing. I will accept payment only through PayPal and only in Euro.

Oto:

CV:

I will do CV for free up to 3 Pitches or Voicebanks. 4 Pitches/VBs and above will cost you 5€, with 2€ extra per pitch.

CV Examples will be added later, as there are only outdated ones.

CVVC:

10€ base, 4€ for every additional pitch. I can add final consonants if you desire it. Hiragana only for the CVs. For this you will have to provide me with the reclist please.

Example:

VCV:

15€ base price, 6€ per extra pitch. Can add VCs and Final Consonants if desired for 3€ extra. Hirgana file names are heavily preferred, for romaji make sure to use a reclist using - or _ to seperate mora.

Example:

CVVSors:

I also take comissions for my english reclist CVVSors. The base price is 25€, and additionally 5€ per pitch. This is the only english method I accept to oto. I will NOT oto VCCV or Arpasing or any other English method.

Example: TBA

Tuning:

I offer tuning in different ways:

Simple Tuning:

I will add expressive pitchbends only when necessary, and use other pitchbends merely for smooth pitch transitions that feel more natural.

2€ per UST, 1€ per UTAU

Example:

Typical Tuning:

Typical tuning in my style, using more expressiveness and pitchbends usually on almost all notes. May also include consonant stretching.

5€ per UST, 2€ per UTAU.

Example:

Mixing:

Again offering different styles:

Simple mixing:

EQ-ing, subtle delay and reverb.

2€ per song and 3€ per UTAU.

Example:

Advanced:

Simple mixing as well as adding effects to the song if it fits such as louder reverb and delay and radio filters.

Examples: (multiple because it can differ)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtmHNB6Rej8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybLa9GsJo14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czON64BKaUU

5€ per song and 3€ per UTAU.

--------------------------------------------------

UST Comissions*:

I will make you untuned USTs for 10€ per UST piece, which includes a main part and one set of harmonies.

If you wish for multiple parts of a UST instead of a single UST, it will cost 3€ per additional part or harmony set.

If you comission a UST, please make sure to specify if you want higher or lower harmonies, as a rule I will usually make lower harmonies.

Examples:

If you want a tuned UST, please also comission the tuning.

---------------------------------------------------

Important: I will also take Art as payment, however this needs to be discussed in private!

* USTs will only be made of songs that have a creative commons license that allow derivatives or if you have written approval of the producer.

Original Songs and Demos:

I will create an original song for whatever UTAU you want. You can provide me with lyrics if you want.

Base Price: 20€, 3€ additionally for every hour I spend working on the song.
This includes: Composing, Writing Lyrics, Tuning and Mixing.

Song Examples:

Last edited:

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Updated to general comissions, adding Tuning and Mixing to it!

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Update: I now take UST Comissions!

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Bumping this as my comissions are open again!

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I now accept Original Song and Demo comissions

Reactions: Kiyoteru