Start with 6.75 GB of Dropbox Storage!

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For those interested Gizmodo/Lifehacker recently ran an article detailing how to get 4.5 GB of Storare for free. This will stack on top of their previous guide on how to further increase your free space.

To get this 4.5 GB of extra space all you got to do is install their beta client and use the service. For every 500mb of photos and videos you upload they will give you another 500 free to a maximum of 4.5 GB extra space!

For those of you who don't know about Dropbox it is a file sharing/syncing service that allows you to backup files to the cloud, sync across multiple computers & mobile devices, and includes a "Public" share folder that allows you to share any of the content there with the public.

Its a paid service but their even their free accounts are worthwhile. By default you start with 2GB of storage on a basic account and it can be further increased by doing events, referrals, etc.

If you are interested I have my own referral link and if you use it both of us will get 250MB of extra storage space.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yes, existing members can join in the beta program I believe.

I know I uploaded a single photo from the Android app and I got +500mb instantly.

I am planning to do it legit, I got 4.5GB in AnimeLA footage alone, but if you read the comments on the linked articles they talk about techniques (creating dummy JPG files, recording movies in FRAPs, etc.) of getting you extra space more quickly.

Also worth noting are the "To Do List" getting start tasks at:
https://www.dropbox.com/free

They give 128MB for each one you do and are all pretty painless.