Stolen UTAU Alert

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Er...I have no idea what category this should go under, so I put it here.

Yeah, I'm friends with the creator of the UTAU Megan Shinaichi on DeviantArt. Today, she sent out an alert that someone had blatantly taken one of her videos, slapped a new name on it, and called it their own.

Megan's video: [MMD Newcomer Megan Shinaichi] Torinoko City - UTAU Cover + downloads

Stolen video: New UTAU Sakura Elise Torinoko city

The thing is, YT's retarded copyright reporting system has us scratching our heads. They're asking for all this legal stuff that, frankly, we don't understand.

Can someone please help stop this?

Kurotard

Momo's Minion
However, they have another stolen video on their channel.
Sakura Elise - In my flouffoughts- UTAU Sakura Elise - In my flouffoughts- UTAU

Oh my... People never seem to learn, do they? I recently posted a report on my sister's UTAUloid's voicebank being stolen. If someone could help me out with helping my sister, YokoneVina on YouTube, it would be very much appreciated. The thread was recently posted.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
As I've stated before, give this link to whoever is effected(the voicebank owner) and have them fill it out.
http://www.youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form

Sending nasty comments isn't going to make the situation any better. Just report it to YouTube and leave it alone. It's obvious that this person will not listen to reason.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Kurotard link said:
However, they have another stolen video on their channel.
Sakura Elise - In my flouffoughts- UTAU Sakura Elise - In my flouffoughts- UTAU

Oh my... People never seem to learn, do they? I recently posted a report on my sister's UTAUloid's voicebank being stolen. If someone could help me out with helping my sister, YokoneVina on YouTube, it would be very much appreciated. The thread was recently posted.
me, Saku and Alpha went to report her. only your sister can because you can only report your own videos being stolen :C we tried to pm her on youtube but it's set to contscts only

emziloids

Momo's Minion
Just report the user. There is no point just reporting the videos as the user just re-uploades them. I'm not sure how to report them if you're aren't the actual owner of the utau but maybe someone else knows