Stratus takes Drawing requests as christmas presents!

DayDreamerStratus

Teto's Territory
Hello! I'm bored, and I wanna better improve my drawing! I'll draw almost anything really~. I will do all requests that are posted in the next 24 hours: so from December 21st, at 10 am GMT to December 23rd 10 am GMT. :D
Here is my deviantart for examples of old work (please note everything on there as of now is more than a week old and I have improved since then a bit)
http://daydreamerstratus.deviantart.com/

Things I will not do/am not good at:
Extremely complex mecha. (I will TRY though)
R-18 content (artistic nude and ecchi is okay but I'm obviously probably not the best artist for this sort of request. I won't do any entrails or extreme wound detail but anything else is fine)

Please provide a point of reference for me no matter what. :smile: Thank you. Original art is best, don't go for fanart. I prefer the original, intended style.

DayDreamerStratus

Teto's Territory

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Been on it for some time! I finally drew a picture I'm happy with, I'll post a wip for you if you want (since my drawing process is that I draw on paper first, take a pic, and then put that pic as a base in medibang paint and do the coloring and such there) It's turning out nicely so far I think~.

I'll wait til you're done to see it. I don't mind surprises. :smile: