[♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Utau Completion Deadline!]

Ranun

Teto's Territory
Okay anyone who's still here raise your hand and say 'AYE!'
AYE! XD

Okay, so since some people are refining their designs & voices, I'm gonna hop on that bandwagon as well. =w=b Ruby's VB really sucks (because I fail like that) but I can't rerecord her since I'm trying to get my new mic to work and my PC just doesn't want to recognize it. My old one is crap and I don't want to make another bank that is rushed :/ I'll be trying to find a voicer though, I don't know how long it's gonna take but that will at least give me time to make changes in the design.
I'm thinking of either a strong and mature voice for her or a breathy but still mature sounding voice. If you know somebody who'd be interested... I appreciate any help in finding a voicer~ ovob
That's everything update-wise, I think.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Question; can someone tell me if I have this right: the joker is going to be one thing/character, but with 16 voicebanks, which each only consist of a single sound. We all record one single sound voicebank and name it after a characteristic of our main SUiT UTAU?

Angel

Momo's Minion
Ant link said:
Question; can someone tell me if I have this right: the joker is going to be one thing/character, but with 16 voicebanks, which each only consist of a single sound. We all record one single sound voicebank and name it after a characteristic of our main SUiT UTAU?

That's right. When you're done, just upload it on the internet.

Angel

Momo's Minion
Ranun link said:
Okay anyone who's still here raise your hand and say 'AYE!'
AYE! XD

Okay, so since some people are refining their designs & voices, I'm gonna hop on that bandwagon as well. =w=b Ruby's VB really sucks (because I fail like that) but I can't rerecord her since I'm trying to get my new mic to work and my PC just doesn't want to recognize it. My old one is crap and I don't want to make another bank that is rushed :/ I'll be trying to find a voicer though, I don't know how long it's gonna take but that will at least give me time to make changes in the design.
I'm thinking of either a strong and mature voice for her or a breathy but still mature sounding voice. If you know somebody who'd be interested... I appreciate any help in finding a voicer~ ovob
That's everything update-wise, I think.

If you're looking for a voicer, either go to UTASwap or look on YT for singer who cover J-Pop songs so you know they're skilled in singing in Japanese. ;3

For now, you could on the design~

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
<this post is old>

So I drafted a design earlier:
Sorry the photo is absolutely atrocious, I don't have a scanner atm, so I'll have to wait until the weekend when I go to my dad's house to scan it and begin drawing it digitally. For now I had to use my ipod camera, eww. Incidentally, I may also get my mic this weekend so I'll be able to record next week if all goes according to plan.

Now about the design -- he's got orange hair tied back tight into a small ponytail and orange eyes. He's wearing a regal-looking white coat with puffs of fur at the edges where the hands are and by the neck. He is wearing thin black gloves. Wrapped around his waist is a thick cloth belt (white) with a club stitched into the center. This club houses his number (XIII). He's wearing white stockings and black shoes, and his pants + the shirt under the coat have alternating black and gray stripes. Sorry that was kind of lengthy. ^_^;;

Now for personality: he likes to be romantic but hasn't had much luck with girls, most are put off by his arrogant and narcissistic nature. He always wears a sly look, which falsely leads people into thinking he's a shady character. As a king card, he demands to be treated as such, but most people who know him well enough will not give him the time of day and he will quiet down after a while.

Sooo I didn't fill out the official form, reason being that this is not really final, I'd like some advice from others on what I should change, add, etc. So what do you think? =3=

Oh yeah, should I add the ♣ before the XIII on the belt or is just the number okay? And I need to find a way to wedge more clubs in there because right now there's only the one. =u=;;

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aye~

I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping Iroka's voice and design the same, but I just realized that I never actually finished shading his concept art, so that'll be my first job, ahaha.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Edited for the millionth time nevermind god I am so indecisive I changed everything again aaaaa.