Taking art requests for your UTAU

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
CLOSED

for some reason, all traces of my existence on this forum were erased, so I'm remaking this. (did I miss something?? please message me if so because I'm confused...)

anyways, taking requests for pics of your UTAU! they'll look like this: x x

Last edited:

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
Oh my god, these look so nice :D Would you mind doing my UTAU, Negire Mitsubachi? His picture is in this video . (Sorry for how horrible he sounds, this was his first VB... His latest uses a blury picture in the video so I couldn't use it). Thank you so much if you do this! Sorry for asking you, it's just that I have no artistic talent whatsoever, and no tablet to draw virtually so even when I do draw it comes out sketchy. Thanks again :D

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
thanks for all the requests~
because of school and other stuff getting in the way, I won't be able to finish them as soon as I'd like, but it'll happen eventually.... most likely somewhere in october. I won't be doing them in the order given, so I can't really give an exact date on any of them.

also note that I base the proportions on the reference pictures so they may be a little inconsistent ^^;;

by the way, if you use these, you must link to my deviantart on the page!

Last edited:
Reactions: ChocoNilla04

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
thanks for all the requests~
because of school and other stuff getting in the way, I won't be able to finish them as soon as I'd like, but it'll happen eventually.... most likely somewhere in october. I won't be doing them in the order given, so I can't really give an exact date on any of them.

also note that I base the proportions on the reference pictures so they may be a little inconsistent ^^;;

by the way, if you use these, you must link to my deviantart on the page!
Take as much time as you need :smile: I'm just thankful that you're doing this :D I'll be sure to link your deviantart if I use it :smile: Do you have any restrictions on what we can use this for?

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Take as much time as you need :smile: I'm just thankful that you're doing this :D I'll be sure to link your deviantart if I use it :smile: Do you have any restrictions on what we can use this for?
hmm, just the basics I guess - no commercial or r-18 use. feel free to edit it, though, as long as you link to my dA :smile:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh, these are just the cutest! Are you still taking requests? :0

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh, these are just the cutest! Are you still taking requests? :0
you can add yours to the list but it'll be a while before it's done...

I got slammed with a ton of stuff to do (PSATs, commissions, other school stuff) so I haven't been able to work on these >< I haven't forgotten though!! :bigtears:

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
omg like!!
Dream (Full View)
my utau uhh

i hAVE NO DRAWN REF OF HIM YET TT V TT BC IM LAYZEE IM SO SORRY
sure, its on the queue :smile:[DOUBLEPOST=1414190763][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh my god, these look so nice :D Would you mind doing my UTAU, Negire Mitsubachi? His picture is in this video . (Sorry for how horrible he sounds, this was his first VB... His latest uses a blury picture in the video so I couldn't use it). Thank you so much if you do this! Sorry for asking you, it's just that I have no artistic talent whatsoever, and no tablet to draw virtually so even when I do draw it comes out sketchy. Thanks again :D

here it is! :smile:

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
Would you mind if I used the art you drew to submit for a chorus thread if it's still open? I'll credit you for it like 100000 times! If not I understand :smile:

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Haihai, can you also draw some art for my UTAU's, Tori Yugana's, upcoming VCV bank? And like with Kanol-Makrin, I don't really have any reference sheets for it, so I decided to use that DreamSelfy thing, too. Here it is~ :love:
and yes it's supposed to be human even though tori is a furloid, so don't worry :U

And take all the time you need, since it's gonna take quite the while before I can even release the bank. :sing: