Inactive Art Taking Utau Sketch requests!

lcitkat

Teto's Territory
So the story is that I'm actually sick and have the entire day off tomorrow ( including no school:smile:) and I haven't drawn a lot lately so I thought I'd give it a shot! I'd like your utau's name,reference(s),and if I could maybe alter the design or put them in a new outfit? This might sound weird but I want to practice designing. The sketch will probably be waist up,if I'm not lazy I'll try to make it longer.
Here's an example of my style:sad: I drew Logan Wakashima since they asked me to on my tumblr,also ignore the 'v3megpoidgumi',that's my tumblr URL.)
tumblr_naxww4CRWq1rcx32po1_1280.jpg
I'll take about 10 slots,might add more if I get more requests.
1.Junsuina Oujo
2.Open
3.Open
4.Open
5.Open
6.Open
7.Open
8.Open
9.Open
10.Open

Last edited:

lcitkat

Teto's Territory
My Utau's name is Junsuina Oujo, here's a picture of her: https://d28y5daoc1t3a7.cloudfront.net/d8/dfea70ef6711e3862d7b26e4342383/Junsuina-Oujo-splatter.jpg
There's a detail on the right leg that doesn't show, but since you're most likely drawing waist-down I suppose it doesn't really matter.
Thank you in advance!
Added to the list! Is there anything else you'd like? Should I make an alternate design? I would like to play around with her current design,if you would allow it,of course.

Nakuo

Momo's Minion
I would like a utau drawn for me! I'm working on an elglish utauloid. He's blonde, kinda lens hair but a bit laid back. he wairs a brown tight vest with a pocket watch with thin rimmed glasses. black suit pants. His name is Nakuo Namione