Album The BIG ALbum

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

The BIG ALbum is Officially Released!

While every backer had early access to the album, the fifth track 'Just a Bit Lonely' was missing from the pre-release. Beyond that several of the other tracks were given another once over and have been remastered. You can get the update from the Kickstarter Download page using the download code that should have been emailed to you. If you have any difficulties or need your code re-issued feel free to contact us.

For all you non-backers The BIG ALbum is now available for FREE download through the Kodakami Bandcamp under the pay-what-you-want donation model. For free downloads simply fill in $0 for price, enter your email, and then select the format you would like to download it as. Bandcamp offers downloads in MP3 320, FLAC, MP3 VBR (V0), AAC, Ogg Vorbis or ALAC so it is bound to work on whatever device you own and for all you audiophiles out there the archival quality lossless format is just for you!

And as a final note we haven't forgotten about the 'bonus track'. Its a physical edition exclusive so ti find out exactly what it entails you will need to wait for the physical CD!

Stellar Factory 'Measure Up' PV

The good folks at Stellar Factory have once again teamed up with Kodakami to present to you an amazing PV featuring the fourth track in the album 'Measure Up'

Measure Up - I'llSeeU-P feat. Big Al
For those of you unfamiliar with Stellar Factory they are a collaboration group of artists, illustrators, directors, and sfx magicians whose goal is to promote Vocaloid works from the West, and create high quality PVs (promotional videos) to original music. You can read more about this collab on their Engloids.Info press release.

Backer Update & Public Preorder

For all our backers that were wondering on the progress of the physical album fear not, updates are coming. Amazon Payments places all funds on a 2-week hold while they wait for everything to finish processing. This hold should lift by December 30th and once it does expect a survey to be forwarded to your email inbox asking for additional information so we can ship you your physical goods. From there expect regular updates on the progress of all the physical goods right up until shipping.

For all of you who missed the Kickstarter and would like to pre-order physical copies of The BIG ALbum we also have a general preorder available through the Kodakami Physical Products Store. Unfortunately free domestic & discounted international shipping was a Kickstarter exclusive promotion. We are keeping shipping fees as close to our actual cost as possible but if any Kickstarter backers would like to add extra copies or upgrade their reward-tier contact us so we can issue you a free-shipping or upgrade coupon code.

As a final note, the physical edition of the album will ONLY be available online through preorder. We will ship everything in one large batch and after that the only way to attain the physical CD will be through conventions or other live events.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The album released yesterday!

Download it FREE on Kodakami's Bandcamp, just enter $0.00 for the price when you "buy".

If you missed the Kickstarter you can preorder the physical CDs at our Physical Products Store.

The preorder will last until January 14th when we start shipping the CDs, then it will close and it will no longer be available online.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Well I feel like a cheapskate for not donating, but... I love the album and I'llSeeU-P did such an awesome job. ; w ; Big Al's Dance*Instructional will be stuck in my head for days.

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
Since I couldn't pledge (seriously, no one hands out credit cards to university students, NO ONE!  :holy--: ) I preordered one!  :sing:
Can't wait till it arrives! Thanks for offering the preorder as an alternative to Kickstarter! :smile: