The Japanese VBs Aren't Reading the Hiragana UST

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone,

I wanna ask something...

I recently downloaded a Hiragana UST of Deep Sea Girl.
The thing is, Defoko [the voicebank that I wished for it to sing] doesn't play anything.
I tried other ones, [Namine Ritsu and Yamine Renri, thanks to @LilyoftheValley for showing me Renri's website] and they don't work too.
I finally tried all of Kotone Haruka's voicebanks and they work just fine (which I find ironic because I use her for romaji, not kana)

I looked this up, and I still don' t have the answer.

Please halp.
Thank you~

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Can you screenshot the UST? (just to make things easier to understand)

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
http://i.imgur.com/vYWUPHw.png
vYWUPHw.png

CagI21E.png

Do the links work?

Both of these don't sing the UST

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Ohh thank you! By the way, how do we know if a UST is in CV/VCV?
[doublepost=1481802548][/doublepost]
Oops that might de-rail from the subject I'll just make a separate thread about it.
Nah, it should be fine to derail if it's in the Help and Advice section as long as the question is related. Also, try searching in the search bar to see if your question has already been asked by someone else and answered in the past.

VCV has a vowel in the beginning where the vowel is the vowel pronounced by the preceding note. So for example, "arigato" would be [- あ][a り][i が][a と] while CV has just the hiragana like the one above.

Also, this thread should be moved to the Help and Advice board @Hentai @Halo

Reactions: Piia

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Nah, it should be fine to derail if it's in the Help and Advice section as long as the question is related. Also, try searching in the search bar to see if your question has already been asked by someone else and answered in the past.

VCV has a vowel in the beginning where the vowel is the vowel pronounced by the preceding note. So for example, "arigato" would be [- あ][a り][i が][a と] while CV has just the hiragana like the one above.

Also, this thread should be moved to the Help and Advice board @Hentai @Halo
Woops I've been creating threads in the wrong boards today *facepalm*
Sorry @Hentai @Halo :'(