The Life of an Utauloid

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
NiKO grunted in his sleep as a cold hand gently shook him and a deep voice whispered.

_"NiKO... It's time to wake up or else there won't be any hot water left in the showers."

_"Mmmmh... Pleeease... Five morre minutes..." the brown-haired boy mumbled with his deep rolling accent, trying to hide his face under the pillow.

_"Come on, you..."

The sweet deep voice was interrupted by an other voice, clear and loud with the same deep rolling accent as NiKO and a heavy weight suddenly jumped on his bed, making him jolt.

_"GET UP NOW NIKO YOU LAZY BRROTHERR!! No morre oversleeping!! You've been studying again all night long haven't you!?"

That loud voice belonged to a short girl with messy brown hair, large green eyes, already dressed in a black school-like uniform with a music note imprinted under her left eye. She started hitting NiKO under the blanket.

_"Aouch! NiKORRU!! That hurrts!!" NiKO yelled back, jumping out of his bed.

The siblings glared at each other. NiKO was 17, tall, usually always calm and studying whenever he could. He was NiKORU's mature older brother, while his little sis was always fooling and joking around, saying out loud what she thought.
They both had brown messy hair and green eyes.

_"Hum... Please don't mind me. I've already been to the shower anyway." the soft voice from before spoke again, and the Kajetano siblings turned their eyes.

That soft deep male voice belonged to an unisex UTAU tall and slim, with dark brown hair so long they could touch the floor and pearl-grey eyes. sHe was standing there holding firmly hir blind cane, smiling to the siblings even though they both perfectly knew sHe was blind.
NiKORU ran up to hir and jumped in hir arms.

_"Cieeeeel!! What arre you gonna sing today?"

_"Huhu. I don't know yet. I should probably go to the assignment board and see with whom I'll sing... Or what I'm ordered to sing."

_"Serriously, Ciel, you need a new rroommate. Too bad Ciel (Shiin) has alrready one and Diipu (Sakasamane) left forr some holidays..."

Ciel left the room and went along the other rooms, knocking on some with hir cane to wake everyone up, and finally found hirself in front in the queue for the bathrooms. sHe chuckled while recognizing the familiar voices.

_"Morning, Ciel, Aichou. Had a good night?"

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
"Mornin', Aichou-san, Sekaine-san. Forgive me if I'm not too chipper at the moment, I haven't had my morning coffee yet. Gotta have my caffeine and all." Ciel said, suppressing a yawn. "Can't believe how long the line is already. Why DID they only put two bathrooms in this place? Makes no sense."

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Ciel chuckled. Hir fellow unisex colleagues like Ciel Shiin were indeed quite a fun to hear in the early morning.

_"Oh, you know, budget restrictions... I heard that if we don't make enough money this week, they'll have to put three people per room..."

(PS: I KNOW UTAUS are not supposed to be making money, but well. This is a RP, let's imagine we are all employed by the great UTAU company XD)

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou began to fidget abit at the thought of three people in a room. "I don't even have a roommate yet." She muttered under her breath looking down to the floor, as she nervously shifted her weight from foot to foot. "I hope I don't get roomed with someone mean." She whispered, looking up to Ciel-Sa and Ciel-Sh.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
"Eh, three wouldn't be that bad, I guess. Kinda sucks that the whole upkeep for this place relies on us, though." Ciel replied, shrugging, though he knew full well that Ciel (Sekaine) couldn't see him. He turned to Aichou, smiling at her. "I'm sure whoever you end up with for a roommate would be fine, Aichou-san. There aren't a lot of bad people 'round here, and off the top of my head I can't think of anyone who'd dare be mean to a gorgeous girl like yourself." He winked at her, playfully poking her in the cheek with one finger. Always a charmer, he thought himself. And he hadn't gotten himself slapped yet.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou let out a squeak when Ciel-Sh turned to her with such a response. And, being as she was, she started blushing. "S-Such a tease!" She managed to squeak, her voice easily portraying the fact what Ciel-Sh had said embarassed the girl. she began to play with a lock of hair again, trying to calm herself down.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
As York and L'Aquila walked down the hall in a relaxed fashion as others around them bustled through, York tried to start a conversation.

"So I hear it's going to be a nice day out."

"As always." York frowned and puffed out his cheeks in a small bit of frustration. He opened his mouth to speak again.

"We could go out and play something together after we're done."

"We're not six anymore." His eyebrows narrowed down.

"I meant a spo- Hold on." Glancing to his left quickly, he walked over to a wall where others happened to be lining up to get into the bathrooms. L'Aquila followed after quietly and watched as York decided to start a conversation with three others.

"Hello, you three! Nice morning, isn't it?" As polite as he was, the smile on his face left a hint of friendly mocking; teasing them for the fact that neither he or L'Aquila had to go the bathrooms simply because they had woken up as soon as they were able to and did it when barely anyone was around. They just happened to go back to sleep when they got back in their room. "Sorry for dropping into the conversation so suddenly, I just wanted to say hello."

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
((I'm just going to refer DIPTHONG as DT. ._."))

DT woke up in her blindingly pink dorm room with her cell phone alarm ringing in her ear. She hit the snooze button in annoyance. "God, why couldn't morning be 2 hours later?"  she groaned. She went back to sleep, only to wake up 5 minutes later to the same alarm. She shut the phone off and slid out of bed.

She yawned and sleepily got dressed.

She had the room to herself, just the way she liked it. The last roommate transferred the second day in, probably because they just couldn't handle DT's ABSOLUTE PURE AWESOMENESS. Well, at least that's what DT thought in her not-so-humble opinion. In reality, what the poor rommate probably couldn't handle was her big ego.

She brushed her teeth, and began to dress in one of her usual, handmade costumes: black lolita dresses. They were well done, if pink goth was your type of style. She checked her hair in the mirror, pink and teal high pigtails.

"MUCH better than that Hatsune Miku." she told herself, satisfied. After all, why have just one color? Two-colored hair was much cooler.

She walked out in an annoyingly prancy manner. She skipped down to the hall.

"Ooh, people~" she said. "Haiyah guys!" She said, waving. She didn't know any of them, but no harm in being friendly, right? Besides, people couldn't help but love her, in DT's opinion.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Hearing Aichou's embarassment, Ciel chuckled in hir deep male voice, leaned hir right hand on Aichou's shoulder and poked Ciel-Sh on the forehead with the tip of hir left finger.

_"Oh, Ciel, you tease.~ Don't you see this young girl is already worried enough about her future roommate?"

Tip. Tap. Tip. Tap. Two people coming from behind. A boy and a girl.

_"Oh. Bonjour, L'Aquila-chan, York-kun. You smell of soap, have you been to the shower yet?" sHe smiled, turning hir grey eyes around. "You sure wake up early too. Shall we go to the breakfast then? I hope they..."

Taptaptaptaptap. Someone coming running at them, loud and quickly. Ciel stepped on the left with a smile. Of course this could only be one person with only one purpose.

_"CIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE- HIIII!!"

Bam. NiKORU ran straight and frontally into Ciel, trying to jump in hir arms or make hir fall, but she ended up losing her own balance since sHe had stepped away and fell at Aichou's feet.

_"NiKORRU! Stop rrunning everrywherre!!"
NiKO's voice yelled from the room-next-door and the boy with messy hair finally appeared, helping his sister to stand on her feet. "You'rre z-such a fool, Ciel alrready told you you can't just jump on people like z-that!"

_"But... But I wanted to trry to surrprrise z-them! Ciel, you'rre crrepy! How did you know I was coming frrom behind!?"Ciel readjusted hir hat and sighted.

_"Even without eyes, it's not very difficult to hear someone running like mad at 8 am in your back. Now, l'Aquila, York, shall we go downstairs for breakfast? I'm starving."

NiKORU mumbled something in tagalog to her brother, and he only gave her a pat on the head, narrowing his eyebrows and answering in japanese.

_"You dezerrved it. Now calm down a little and go take yourr morrning showerr."

Ciel just found hirself in front of Diphtong and gently waved hir hand.

_"Good morning, Diphtong. Getting ready for a busy day?"

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
DT tilted her head, which she thought made her look more adorable. (It actually made her look even more weird).
Somebody spoke to her, but she couldn't tell whether if it was a boy or girl. She also never spoke to him/her before, but she put that fact aside. She OBVIOUSLY was becoming more famous than she thought.

"Oh, hi! Nice to meet you!" she said, as she smiled. "What's your name again? I never caught it."

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou seemed to ease with Ciel-Sa's gente hand. But, she winced when Dipthong made herself quite... presence. It wasn't that she didn't like her, she was quite quite loud for early in the morning. "G-Good morning Dipthong." She managed to speak up.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Ciel plunged hir shining pearl grey eyes into Diphtong's deep blue and hir voice changed, flowing from a soft deep male voice to a higher clear female voice with opera accents.

_"My name is Ciel. Ciel Sekaine. Enchanté de te rencontrer. Are you going downstairs for the breakfast too?" sHe whispered, moving towards Diphtong, put hir blind's cane aside and raised a long thin hand. "Oh, may I touch you? I'll probably remember you better if I know your face." sHe smiled, slightly leaning on the smaller girl.

Ciel was always embarrassed to ask such things, but touching other people's warm and soft faces helped hir a lot to remember who they were or to find hir way through a crowd, which sHe usually hated to do.

_"Don't worry, I won't hurt you nor mock you. I just don't see very well and..."

_"Cut the crrap, Sissy! You could at least admit you'rre az blind az an old dude!" NiKORU's voice yelled from behind hir, and Ciel clearly heard the noise of the slap NiKO gave her immedately after.

_"Dangit NiKORRU, will you leave hirr alone? He's alrready very patient with you. Come on, go to the showerr and stop fooling arround." said NiKO's angered voice.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
"Oh, hello, Dipthong-san." Ciel waved at DT, smiling. (While resisting the urge to shield his eyes from her- rather painfully bright to his still waking up eyes- outfit)  She had a bit (read: a lot) of an ego, and they never were in circumstances to talk much, but she seemed friendly enough and there was never any harm in being friendly to any acquaintance. "Eh, nice dress. Very noticeable."

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Again the line started moving allowing the next couple utau's into the bathroom. The bathroom had three showers, three sinks, and of course, three toilets. Now, Aichou, Ciel-Sh, and those who fell behind them would be able to get in. Quickly heading over to one of the open showers, Aichou proceeded to set the stall up before proceeding with actually getting her shower. She wasn't in very long, and was out quicker then she went in. Once done in the shower stall, she walked over to the sing, and began to pull her hair up in her signature three ponytails.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
"Finally!" Ciel said, following Aichou into the bathroom and taking the next empty stall. He was quick in the shower- much quicker than the line had gone. It only took him about five minutes, and another two to get dressed after. After that, he headed for the door. "I'm heading down to the breakfast hall, Aichou-san. See ya."
Down at the breakfast hall, there was hardly any line. Ciel picked up a plate of two waffles and two strips of bacon, and a cup of coffee (finally!), before heading into the hall itself. Ato was waiting for him at a table close to the door, leaning back against the bench with her feet up on the table, a musical score and lyrics sheet in one hand, and a fork in the other, which she was using to grab small bits of waffle of her plate as she read. She was out of her pajamas and in her day's clothes- a pale pink tunic top and grey capri pants, a pink headband holding her bangs out of her eyes, and plain white sneakers, along with her normal red framed glasses.
"Hey, Ato. Whatcha reading?" He asked her as he sat down.
"My song for today. 'Suki Kirai'. 'M not sure who I'm gonna be singing with yet, but it's a duet and they're making me sing the dude's part. Of course. Isn't that so funny, making me sing the dude's part? I can't even laugh, it's so hilarious." Ato snapped. She was quite touchy about her... biological situation, and sometimes her producers were a bit less than sensitive. Ciel smiled apologetically, reaching out and ruffling her hair.
"It's alright, Ato-chan. I'm sure they're not doing it because of that. The lyrics aren't exactly gendered, so they're probably just having you sing that part for the personality. You aren't exactly a tsundere type girl." He said, comfortingly. Ato cracked a small smile.
"I guess so, yeah. And, I mean, it's more in my range, I s'pose."
"Atta girl."

((//inserts plot device to find duet partner for Ato cover of Suki Kirai
Ummm, yeah, if anyone would like their UTAU to sing with her....! o u o;;;; ))

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
OOC: Just fill out a profile, and make a starting post.

IC: "O-Okay." Aichou called back to Ciel-Sh as she finished puling up her hair. She then headed down to the kitchen, ready for breakfast aswell. From the cubbord, she pulled out a chocolately cereal, before pouring some into a bowl which she had gotten on her way in. Once she poured some, and put the cereal bag up, she headed over to the fridge, to finish preparing her cereal.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Ciel sat between Ciel-Sh and Aichou, pouring hirself a cup of tea with croissants. sHe examined the food very carefully before eating it, hir thin fingers running across the table to grab the butter, a slice of french baguette and the blackberry jam as if it was the most natural thing to do.

"Ato... Are you looking for a duet partner?" sHe said in hir low male voice. [color=purple"I haven't been assigned to a song yet today, may I work with you? I can sing..." *hir voice flowed from male to female* "... the girl's part if you want."[/color]

No wonder they would have to work hard today again. Or else their bosses would get angry. They might even lock them in their rooms for a few days if their new common album was not released on time.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou looked over her own page, which had been issued to her from the studio. She had a solo today, covering Hatsune Miku's "Be my Sacrifice". She read over the details as she finished up eatting her breakfast, before disposing of her bowl and spoon... into the sink.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(O-Okay.... well...here I go! ;A; Please tell me if I make a mistake...)

Name: Reicheru Hoshikone
Model #: Star No. 1 (Nin10 )
Likes: Video games,cakes, candy, Jazz,bubble baths,drawing.
Dislikes: Being alone, silence, doctors, math.
Other: Reicheru has supernatural abilities. She has the ability to levitate/fly, telekinesis,sixth sense and the ability to shape shift.
Appearance:http://problematixsync.deviantart.com/art/AT-Reicheru-Hoshikone-281144151

Reicheru gasped as she grabbed her Dsi, which was set to go off a few minutes ago. "Oh my...I woke up late!" Reicheru was usually not a morning person, but because she is in a place she was unfamiliar with, she has to be more aware of her surroundings. Reicheru quickly jumped out of bed, and fixed it quickly, and efficiently. Then she peered out the door. Reicheru didn't really get the instructions, and was scared she might make a mistake, so she did her best to look less noticeable, even though nobody was there. She doesn't even remember what to do. "Ohh...I hate this situation." She whispered to herself, looking around. "I am totally behind schedule."