The Most Original UTAU Designs You've Seen?

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
I'm seeing the "What makes a design unoriginal?" thread and it makes me wonder: What are some of the most stand out, original UTAU designs you've seen? Which UTAU designs stick out the most in terms of their creativity and originality? And why do they stick out to you?

Laufius

Momo's Minion
I don't care for an UTAU's appearance, more over the oto and voice. :smile: But now that I think about it... Mizube Wani and TATARI's designs are my favourites and they're quite unique.

Misha

Momo's Minion
I think Meiji has an original design. Original =/= cluttered, so even if someone looks original, it still might not look attractive.

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
I think Meiji has an original design. Original =/= cluttered, so even if someone looks original, it still might not look attractive.
A lot of beginners who make ocs and stuff tend to make the mistake of shoving a whole bunch of things onto their character in an attempt to be original. For some reason, this includes colors as well, with eye hurting combos and no neutrals to be seen to give your eyes a breather. Brings to mind the old MLP fandom joke of the red and black alicorn oc haha.

On the other side of the spectrum: It's that difficult balance of simple, but not boring...I guess in theory you could have a jeans and t-shirt UTAU, but at least make it look like they put effort into dressing that day! There's so much potential that could go into such a theme, and yet pretty much all jeans and t-shirt UTAUs look the same.

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Well, I'm not even sure if Kaiserine Symperianne (my female UTAU) and other UTAUs such as Aino Erufu, Awasu Tendone, Hazumine DaeA and Micro Sakurane have an original design respectively. I still believe that most UTAU creators are very creative while choosing the best design for their UTAUs.

Reactions: Laufius

Oda Hikaru

Teto's Territory
I know people will disagree with me. But Speedy Torane's design is somewhat unique to me. =^//w//^=