Throw an art request at me I'm bored (CLOSED)

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
THIS IS CLOSED FOR NOW - SORRY. Im kinda stressed cuz I didnt think so many people would want my art and now I have to make it look nicer because Im nervous about every detail and h a-

READ PLEASE MA RULES HOMIE

If ya dont follow the rules it's gonna be hard for me to do your request and I might skip it ;n;
Also ye I can deny your request-- if I do its not because I hate you ;u; It just might be too hard for me

-Give me the character you want me to draw. Two is max and I prefer one because two characters is hell for me to draw
-Tell me if you want it coloured - I prefer to colour things lol
-Tell me if you want fullbody, headshot, to the waist, etc (fullbody is difficult for me)
-You absolutely must tell me if you're okay with me pose tracing a stock photo, or if you would rather me draw from complete scratch. It's important because it determines the style used. When I trace a pose, it's more semi-realistic, when I do from scratch, it's hella animu //shot
-When giving me the mood of the picture, please be specific. One-word emotion will not work, as it isn't much to go on. I'm sorry.
-Dont be a butt please ;u; kthx

(optional)
-Tell me a trait of the character to help me draw them
-Tell me a song to listen to while I draw them
-Give me a specific pose reference that you want me to use - if you have one in mind
-Tell me the mood of the picture (or else Im gonna wing it)

Last edited:

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Would you draw Kaia?
Ceqqr_PW8AAJevt.png
A coloured waist up from scratch sounds interesting.:smile:
As for traits, She fullfill wishes and tends to mess up other peoples wishes on purpose, it's usually harmless though. She hurt someone close once, and decided to keep distance and watch over them.
For mood I was thinking maybe bittersweet.

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
Would you draw Kaia?
Ceqqr_PW8AAJevt.png
As for traits, She fullfill wishes and tends to mess up other peoples wishes on purpose, it's usually harmless though. She hurt someone close once, and decided to keep distance and watch over them.
Okay :3 I'll get on it.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Oh, but Im kind of curious - what kind of bittersweet did you want? Its kind of vague and Im not sure what I should do xD I could improvise but that might not come out the way you want it
Maybe crying but smiling type of thing?

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
READ PLEASE MA RULES HOMIE
If ya dont follow the rules it's gonna be hard for me to do your request and I might skip it ;n;
Also ye I can deny your request-- if I do its not because I hate you ;u; It just might be too hard for me

-Give me the character you want me to draw. Two is max and I prefer one because two characters is hell for me to draw
-Tell me if you want it coloured - I prefer to colour things lol
-Tell me if you want fullbody, headshot, to the waist, etc (fullbody is difficult for me)
-You absolutely must tell me if you're okay with me pose tracing a stock photo, or if you would rather me draw from complete scratch. It's important because it determines the style used. When I trace a pose, it's more semi-realistic, when I do from scratch, it's hella animu //shot
-Dont be a butt please ;u; kthx

(optional)
-Tell me a trait of the character to help me draw them
-Tell me a song to listen to while I draw them
-Give me a specific pose reference that you want me to use - if you have one in mind
-Tell me the mood of the picture (or else Im gonna wing it)

Is it okay if you could draw my UTAU Mizuki Kisaragi?
Her personality is calm and and gentle

You can draw her in any pose you'd like
you can color it if you'd like
a fullbody can be alright but you can decide to make it easy,
it's okay if you use pose tracing, i don't mind
Here's a link to her fullbody image http://img12.deviantart.net/7f54/i/2015/002/c/f/utau_kisaragi_mizuki_by_sasuke_kiseki-d7yzl5t.png
thank you ^^

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
Would you draw Kaia?
Ceqqr_PW8AAJevt.png
nakanaide_by_musicalmissmarie-d9zy5vy.png

Welp it didnt come out the way I wanted it to haha-- I tried though ;u; my scratch skills are kinda bad--
[doublepost=1461352154][/doublepost]
Is it okay if you could draw my UTAU Mizuki Kisaragi?
Her personality is calm and and gentle

You can draw her in any pose you'd like
you can color it if you'd like
a fullbody can be alright but you can decide to make it easy,
it's okay if you use pose tracing, i don't mind
Here's a link to her fullbody image http://img12.deviantart.net/7f54/i/2015/002/c/f/utau_kisaragi_mizuki_by_sasuke_kiseki-d7yzl5t.png
thank you ^^

Hey, do you have another one of her? One that has a frontal view, preferably. I cannot see her full outfit and drawing her from that angle alone is extremely difficult. I appreciate it.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Oh here it is blob:https%3A//mail.google.com/778dec27-c5f7-4629-9374-db623d2c9cdc seems like copy and pasting the link to a URL bar is effective than clicking

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
OMG i hope this is still a good time to enter???
I'd like to suggest my child Warui because why not aha
Their personality in sum is flirty and kind of perverted but won't take anyone's bullcrap. She doesn't like people laughing at her.
Soooo for the expression and mood I'd like to suggest angry. It would be cool to me, I dont have a specific pose in mind
http://kagamipagami.wix.com/aida-cloud#!warui-aida/o3v4g
Please read the guidelines. I need to know if you want this coloured and if you want fullbody, waist, or headshot. Also, I need to know if youre okay with me tracing stock photos for the pose. A bit more to go on than angry would be appreciated.
[doublepost=1461352678][/doublepost]
Oh here it is blob:https%3A//mail.google.com/778dec27-c5f7-4629-9374-db623d2c9cdc seems like copy and pasting the link to a URL bar is effective than clicking
The link is broken. Im not sure if I will be able to draw her.

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
OH im sorry!! i was in school >< but yes i would liked it colored and waist up would be cool. and yeah tracing a pose is fine! and hmm maybe angry on the verge of tears?? idk im not good at explaining--
Its fine, sorry I was a bit salty lol. I'll try to get on drawing her when I have free time //shot