TIDEとゆう [ft Halt Tanner]

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
At first, it was like, aaagh this isn't even music. But then, it gets into good textures and stuff, so it's all good XD Is this a sequel to deep6? "Sing onto the end" seems to tie in here, at least to me ;o;

Also, woah, it blows my mind to learn that you only finished the first Halt a year ago o_o

BLEW IT RIGHT OUT

[size=large6]@_@[/size]

Anyways gonna go download now, I should prooobably go finish some USTs. Thank you for helping make this kind of thing possible, for silly people like myself m(___ ___(m

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Kit Wistful link said:
At first, it was like, aaagh this isn't even music. But then, it gets into good textures and stuff, so it's all good XD Is this a sequel to deep6? \"Sing onto the end\" seems to tie in here, at least to me ;o;

Also, woah, it blows my mind to learn that you only finished the first Halt a year ago o_o

BLEW IT RIGHT OUT

[size=large6]@_@[/size]

Anyways gonna go download now, I should prooobably go finish some USTs. Thank you for helping make this kind of thing possible, for silly people like myself m(___ ___(m

ouo Well it's not really intentionally related, but they're both obtuse water metaphors so I can see how there could be a connection.

;v; I'm glad~