Time Setting Issues

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is a really nitpicky thing, sorry. It's just bothering me slightly.

Well, the automatic time of the forum is exactly my timezone, which made me happy, but unforuately on my Stats page it would list my posts at times five hours after I really posted - because my time zone is -5 GMT. However, when I fix that and make my Stats page correct, now the general forum is now five hours behind. As in, it's 7 here, my stats say 7, and the site should say 7, but it says 2.

Is there a way to fix the Stats page to go by the forum default if we don't make a change to the time zone stuff or fix the forum time base itself?

Sorry for being so picky and bringing this up. ;;

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you can tell me the timezones and how much they are offset by I can look into it.

I know the board should be set to EST, the server is set to PST, and then there is each person's individual local time. I am not sure where the descrepency is coming from yet.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, I'm in EST too, so the forum is on EST (Though 10 minutes behind, oddly), but I think the problem is that the Stats page is set to 0, whatever that's called, instead of the automatic -5 EST of the forum. Which causes differences when you try to add or subtract time to get your time zone.