Timing vsqx advice

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
The Vocaloid Editor gives you the option to import WAV files, you could try using it to put the original track and work from there :smile:

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
It depends on what it is. It could be the tempo. Or if you're trying to figure out if it's actually on time, put it side by side with the original.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You could try fiddling with the length of the notes; make sure to adjust your length and quantize options so you can be more specific with it.

Annnd...this is an advance trick I suppose...but you could try editing the tempo in different spots. Some songs change tempos throughout. Overall, it'd help if we could actually hear an example of what you're trying to do. ;;

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
I was about to suggest quantize and length myself, because I've had problems with that before.

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What song are you trying to do, exactly? Making the notes in question longer doesn't do anything but make it worse or something?

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Then it is in fact going to be note length thing. Would you like me to take a look at it? And if there is something wrong I can explain to you what it was/is.

lemobird

Momo's Minion
ok, wait a sec to upload the vsqx
[DOUBLEPOST=1444448784][/DOUBLEPOST]i'm sorry but i already found the issue , thank you very much for your help

B

bodytemp

if you click above where you want it to be slow you can manually add tempo changes into vocaloid. Unlike UTAU, you can have more then one temp in the song.

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
if you click above where you want it to be slow you can manually add tempo changes into vocaloid. Unlike UTAU, you can have more then one temp in the song.

Actually you can change the tempo in UTAU in multiple places too! You right click the note where the tempo change starts and select the "Tempo" option. Just type the tempo in and it'll change in that spot. Rinse repeat~

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Actually you can but that's none of my business. Lol