To oto or not to oto that is the question

DenzuSilvery

Teto's Territory
I've been trying so hard to get this blasted oto thing to work correctly and I've just about to give up on the whole idea of having an utauloid I followed the tuts on how to help the utau with her singing because she was glitching really badly when singing, so I followed the tut and it just made things worse...

I really hate to ask but could someone please have a look at the oto for me please and tell me what I am doing wrong the voice is completely different now...

Thank you

orahi_shiro

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've been trying so hard to get this blasted oto thing to work correctly and I've just about to give up on the whole idea of having an utauloid I followed the tuts on how to help the utau with her singing because she was glitching really badly when singing, so I followed the tut and it just made things worse...

I really hate to ask but could someone please have a look at the oto for me please and tell me what I am doing wrong the voice is completely different now...

Thank you
Always, always oto your UTAU banks. An UTAU without oto.ini is like a car without the engine.
Always be sure that:
I can't actually help out on it (busy as fick) but I hope I helped as much as I could with this! ovo/

Last edited:

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
What kind of microphone are you using? It could be a matter of just having poor quality recordings. PM me the bank and I can take a look at it for you, if you'd like.

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
What kind of microphone are you using? It could be a matter of just having poor quality recordings. PM me the bank and I can take a look at it for you, if you'd like.
+1 Agreed

I hate it when voicebanks are recorded on some $20 POS mic.

DenzuSilvery

Teto's Territory
Thank you all for the responses, my microphone is expensive it cost around 120 pounds , I will have a look at the links when I am back home, I just hope I wont mess up my utaloid even more.