Closed Art Today only, free sketches!

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I promised free sketches this week and I will deliver! XD

As many people can ask for a sketch (but please one character or interacting two characters at a time) but I'll only get as far as I can. I'll of course take a break for dinner in an hour or two probably.

My mediums will vary, I mostly want to experiment. Got some cool new Sanguine color Faber Castell pens, some colored mechanical pencils that erase uwah, of course I always love ballpoint pen, maybe some regular colored pencils or markers, got some new white gel pens that are said to be the best around (Uni-Ball Signo Impact)...who knows! Might be chibi, regular sized, *shrugs*.

Doing this today mostly because I had work stupid early and am too tired to try and record or do much but have spare time and lots of YT videos to catch up on.

Please give me a concept art of course so I can draw them! While this is an UTAU community I'm also open to characters from anything else, but super complex armor/mech stuff is too much for me. Furries are a veeeeery tentative okay, I drew Waon Ikuto once and it ended up pretty good. I'll only draw one character or two interacting, no more. For example you could have your UTAU and a Vocaloid, your OTP from some anime, whatever! Just please forgive me if I don't portray personalities correctly.

Feel free to go!

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
The drawing request that I'll always request
I have a drawing isn't an UTAU just yet, but I hope to make it one based off of it:
Sketch1325549.png
Art isn't my strongest point, hehe ^^;

Specifics:
-The theme is "Space" [but it usually only means that to a specific fandom] (my display pic is an older version of this drawing)
-The hair is just the ordinary "anime-ish spiked forward". I also forgot to draw the hair on the back and sides of the head, but there isn't much of it anyways
-Those teeth are as sharp as they look x)
-The thing on the shoulders/behind the neck is a hood, which is part of the cape. The cape attaches to the shirt like a cloak, at the front of the neck/chest (although I couldn't get it right when drawing this, so I didn't include it)
-The shirt is just an ordinary short-sleeves t-shirt with the Space symbol, depicted as such
-The pants... I can't decide if they're sweats or jeans ^^; You can just make them plain, like pajama pants
-The shoes are supposed to be closer to laceless slip-ons; I wanted them to be just plain "foot coverings"
-For a relative height, let's say he's about 5'7 in real life

If it will be colored:
-The outfit is supposed to be darker, but it confused me when drawing so I made it a little too light by accident,,,
-The glasses and sword are supposed to constantly change color, so they can be any color you want! (A wallpaper of a nebula was used to "color" the sword)
Sorry if the reference is weird ^^;
Please and thank you c:

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Can you draw my Sora and Yuchul?
utau_newcomer__fumetsune_sora_by_jverchin-d61cudr.jpg
yuchul1.png

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry it took so long to post one, I made myself a nice dinner since I had time for once. :'D I also had to struggle with the scanner for a while ugh. I have no idea why it sharpens and brightens everything to death even after I did my best to tone that down in the settings. I wish I had a good phone to just take a pic with, ugh. Rescanning four times takes forever.

Anyways, first up Etsuko Akane! I probably should be a biiiit more sketchy for the rest but I felt like going all out for the first one. XD

@Monsake What shoes does your inkling have, what weapon do you main? :D Splatoon ftw! I'm partial to yellow hair, purple fade in, and black eyes myself. Cute inkling! I'm gonna move onto the next person but I'll do yours as soon as I get an answer~

Reactions: warm rootbeer

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Next up Mimi Yorune! wawawa these are taking a while because i want to put effort in

Did a different pose so it isn't generic standing pose [HASHTAG]#253[/HASHTAG]. The red pen looks pretty good, was fun to try.

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
AHHH Thank you, Shinami! She looks wonderful! ; u ; I also like how you made her dress sleeveless, it looks nice :o

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
I hope you don't mind another request. I'd love to see how you make my UTAU look. Her name is Yokoshima Majo.
Majo fullbody transparent.png

legolasorbraceface

Momo's Minion
Sorry it took so long to post one, I made myself a nice dinner since I had time for once. :'D I also had to struggle with the scanner for a while ugh. I have no idea why it sharpens and brightens everything to death even after I did my best to tone that down in the settings. I wish I had a good phone to just take a pic with, ugh. Rescanning four times takes forever.

Anyways, first up Etsuko Akane! I probably should be a biiiit more sketchy for the rest but I felt like going all out for the first one. XD

@Monsake What shoes does your inkling have, what weapon do you main? :D Splatoon ftw! I'm partial to yellow hair, purple fade in, and black eyes myself. Cute inkling! I'm gonna move onto the next person but I'll do yours as soon as I get an answer~
Thank you!

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Eh, why not. Let's have a sketch of Falsetto.

jzaJ8D3.png

jOH5WzZ.png

These images aren't made by me, but rather a different person (which is why the bottom picture looks a little off); however, I'd like to see how your style would make Falsetto look.