Closed Art Today only, free sketches!

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Haha thanks Moon! I drew her in her underdress because it felt more casual you know? And I imagine not a lot of people would.

Anyways, changed the status to closed as it hit midnight! Like I said at first I'm really really tired today so I'll try and do more of these tomorrow. I also admittedly got distracted watching videos haha but again tired.

So here is your Inkling, Monsake! Looks a bit more vicious than your drawing but is in battle? :'D also throwing a sprinkler when being shot at so ded but . Was going to use highlighters but they bled sooooo bad with my Itoya caligraphy pen so markers it was (though my gel pen got constantly clogged up by the itoya too why it no dry well). Didn't look up shirts and just based on your drawing so sorry if it's wrong! DX

For funzies and interestingness, Mimi and the Inkling were drawn on the same page, so different! Colors are a bit stronger IRL.

Reactions: warm rootbeer

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Was actually going to mention that, @legolasorbraceface @moonst4r and Monsake (and all future ones) feel free to post these wherever you like or whatever it's not like I have any place to put them. *shrugs* Just put in the description I made it or when asked. So feel free Monsake!