Tosya is here :3 Hello!

TosyaChan

Momo's Minion
Hello, everyone! I'm Tosya (not the real name; but I prefer when people call me like that). I'm 123456789... years old xD Just like you guess, I'm the newbie here and I'm NOT from England (as you can see, coz my English is pretty bad). ; A ;
I love UTAU and MMD! Working with UTAU for about 3 years. My favorites are: Amane Luna, Nagone Mako, Edel Wing and Momone Momo. I also have my own UTAU. Her name is Mizori Mikai. :3
I also like to sing and draw ^3^ hope to find friends here! Nya ~

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcome, welcome to the forum! :3

I see you say you like MMD, do you perhaps make videos with it? :3 I'm trying to do that myself but gosh..I still don't have a model base or clothing for my Utau. ; A ; Still working on that.= 3=

But aside from that, how are you liking it so far? :

Also..I love your art. * 7*

TosyaChan

Momo's Minion
I'm not very good at making motions in MMD (well, I can make some good ones; but not the dance, only some moves like walking or greeting). I'm better at model edition/convertion. :3
Also..I love your art. * 7*
Oh, thankies ^^

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
;DDD Heey Welcomee!~ I hope you enjoy it here~! Nyaaa~ I like your UTAU~ She's very pretty sounding~!

TosyaChan

Momo's Minion
;DDD Heey Welcomee!~ I hope you enjoy it here~! Nyaaa~ I like your UTAU~ She's very pretty sounding~!
Hello! :DD Thankies! I'm really glad that you like Mizori-chan  :creepygrin: