Trade for design assistance

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Oblivion772, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Oblivion772

Oblivion772 Praise The Sun! Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Yo, so I've made plans for too many UTAU, and my ideas are kind of overlapping. I decided, might as well offer a trade, since his CVVC bank is coming out soon.

The utau I'm asking for help with is Albert Fleischer, i'll put up a sample of his headshot and voice. Please do not edit the basic head design.

See, the idea is that Albert goes along with what the 'contracted' asks him to wear, so the user would either be able to use a default pre colored one, or a blank one and recolor it. Distributing it would be allowed, but all you have to do is design it. I'll draw it as well, and release both.

Now the trade. You may choose one of the following:
    Oto for up to 3 CV voicebanks
    Oto for CVVC voicebank
    Oto for VCV voicebank (I have not done VCV in a while)
    Up to 2 drawings of selected UTAU. (Mature content allowed)
    1 custom dlc for project diva/project diva extend for psp. (A sample can be given)

[​IMG]

[soundcloud url="" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

3. Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid Tin-Loid Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    So you want some art...? ( I can't really tell what you're asking for......) I will create an outfit for him (refer to twier.deviantart.com) in my common art style, in exchange for a cvvc oto (it's a 7 pitch but I have a bunch of people otoing different pitches because i'm desperate ....lol) HERE'S A SAMPLE THAT YOU DON"T HAVE TO SEARCH FOR: Pearl-Steven Universe, Dancing in the Night Sky/Galaxy: http://fav.me/dasbojc
    also I don't have a drawing tablet (I think i'm getting one for Christmas but idk) so that's why the lines are one thickness.......

4. Tin-Loid

Trophy Points
  5. Oblivion772

Trophy Points
    Yeah, I was just asking for a design. No requisets as to the art, or it's style, just a design, cause i'd be able to draw it just fine.

And I would certainly be able to oto some stuff.

6. Oblivion772

Trophy Points
    Whenever you want me to get started, send me a link to the pitch you'd like me to oto. Do you have any preference over whether it should support romaji? And would you like the beginning notes to be otoed like - は, or は?

7. Tin-Loid

Trophy Points
    so, like most banks can be romaji and hiragana encoded (just copy the same thing 2 times and replace the phoneme/alias with the hiragana instead of the romaji) and i'd prefer (hiragana no hyphens) (LINK IN DMS)

8. Tin-Loid

Trophy Points
    hello?

9. Oblivion772

Trophy Points
    Yo, sorry, I recently moved and I lost my internet. I'll still have the voice bank done real soon, I should be able to upload it over the weekend.

10. Tin-Loid

Trophy Points
    it's ok I just didn't know where you went lol, but I am probably not going to release him........... Some stuff happened

11. Oblivion772

Trophy Points
    No worries. It's almost done, so i'll still put it up if you decide to release him.