Tradin' stuff.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so I've decided I'll open up a trade thread for various things... read on for more information!

What you can do for me:
  • Art: I always like (or need) art for covers or just pretty pictures of my babies!
  • Help with originals: You guys I am so bad at melodies it's really not funny 8U If you write me a melody (a few, rather, so as to make a whole song) with or without lyrics to go to it, I'll be able to write things!  Or if you're one of those rare folks who can write melodies into instrumentals, I could really use help that way too ;;
  • UST help: I have a ust right now that I'm having trouble getting the harmonies/backing vocals on, so if you're good at that kind of thing, I could use the help!
  • English->Japanese: Like most people on this side of the pond, my Japanese is incredibly poor, and I could use a little help translating my terms of use for my voicebanks so that I feel better releasing them on NND.

What I can do for you:
  • OTOs: CV, CV VC, VCV, whatever.  Just bear in mind that I might ask for more things in exchange if you want me to oto anything larger than monotone VCV, and that it takes me a while to do such large banks.  On the other hand, I oto CV extremely fast, so you can ask me to do those in a rush.  I still oto other types faster than most people, but please be patient...
  • Mixing: I mix ALL THINGS--vocal, instrumental, UTAU, VOCALOID, human, choruses, whatever.  The only limit here is if there is insane timing involved (ie, a mashup for which the usts don't line up in any reasonable way), I'll probably not be able to do it.  Otherwise, though, I mix really fast, and I love doing it! **I will also mix for nothing in return!
  • Tuning: I'll tune you a cover, with your own ust or someone else's, to whatever bank you ask (then you have to mix it and such).  Note you CANNOT redistribute the tuned ust unless it's your own in the first place, in which case please credit my work in the ust's readme.
  • USTs: I can make USTs half-decently, and better for simpler songs.  You'll need to be patient if you request one, though, and understand that I might want extra things in exchange for so much work.  Note: I can make English usts, too, but you'll need to give me even more time and be sure there's an official off-vocal for the song!  However, I will not make Engrish USTs. Period.
  • Other things on the technical side?: Ask.

One thing: I don't do trades for covers/using my banks/using your banks.  It makes me feel slimey inside, so I don't.  Please don't ask.

I reserve the right to not do a trade with you for whatever reason, sorry ;w; I'm a bit particular about what I wanna do and what I want.

Anywho, let the trading begin!  I'll note if trades for a specific thing are closed above.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ah hah~! *pounces on thread*

I would love it so so much if you'd oto Mona's CV VC English bank! ouo

I think my art's probably good enough for a trade? You can browse my dA to see if my art style suits your tastes or no~
http://nicolacola.deviantart.com/
I'm willing to offer multiple pieces if you think that would make the trade more even, or I could buy you an art commission or two from Shinami (two headshots from her would be pretty fair, I think), which actually would be a whole lot easier for me, since I haven't had so much free time in my schedule lately~
I'm sure you've seen her art before, but here's her dA anyway:
http://shinamieba.deviantart.com/

And, of course, if you decide to oto Mona's English bank, you can add her to your collection of English banks, and would be free to use her, even long before her bank is officially released~ ^^

Sorry if I don't have too much to offer for such a big task, but I'm hoping you'll at least consider a trade? :D

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Straight to the throat! xD

Well, as it happens, I like you, so I do want to do this for you. owo  And I was gonna commission Shinami at some point anyway... So yes!

PM me the bank and I'll debate with myself who I want headshots of.  owob

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Regarding originals, I would be happy to assist you--I have a few songs with melodies that I don't plan to use, if you would want to use them. I could try creating a song for a theme.

In return, if you could assist me with otoing a CVVC bank (Japanese or perhaps a light English, if I get to recording it), it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Actually this will work out great. You see, I can make songs, but when it comes to lyrics I fail. So if you want, I can make the instrumental for you and the trade for it would be the lyrics. C: Like a collab of sorts.

It will most likely come out techno/trance since that's what I'm best at.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oof, sorry guys, I was taking a bit of a break... trying to get my brain back in the game and such.

Fuuko link said:
Regarding originals, I would be happy to assist you--I have a few songs with melodies that I don't plan to use, if you would want to use them. I could try creating a song for a theme.

In return, if you could assist me with otoing a CVVC bank (Japanese or perhaps a light English, if I get to recording it), it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

I'd love to try working with you!  I've heard a few of your things, but what genres do you usually like working in?  I might have a few ideas.  Of course I'd also be happy to just play with your melodies haha

CV VC Japanese I can do, lite too.

Ant link said:
Actually this will work out great. You see, I can make songs, but when it comes to lyrics I fail. So if you want, I can make the instrumental for you and the trade for it would be the lyrics. C: Like a collab of sorts.

It will most likely come out techno/trance since that's what I'm best at.

I'm all for collabing owob  I can help with the vocals too if you don't mind~
just hoping you don't mind weird lyrical content orz for some reason I keep writing songs with really batty metaphors and I like don't do love songs because I'm aro ahahaha

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sure, that sound great. ^^ Hey, anything goes in my book. I'll start messing around with FL then.

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hm, most genres I work with are either soundtrack ambient or light pop. I cannot write lyrics though...
I appreciate it greatly! :smile:

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I forgot to ask, would you prefer a solo or duet?

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
Yo! uvu I've got another multipitch VCV bank in the works (as in I am recording it)... It'll probably be 4-pitch this time unless my voice gives out on me for the high set again orz
So if you could OTO that for me when it's done... I can do as much stuff as you desire in return. \o/ Maybe like, 3-5 full-color cover pictures or something like that? ovo My skills at UST making and melodies are unreliable at best, so I hesitate to offer that, but I could give it a shot, too.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Here's a little demo of what I've been working on.

EDIT: Updated version (placeholder vocals):
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/anttaffy/collab-wip[/soundcloud]

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Pheewww okay. finished. sorry if it's a bit repetitive or boring or whatever. +w+

Off vocal:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/anttaffy/off-vocal[/soundcloud]
MIDI for vocal track:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2nlkta8ayd9yhzd

My work here is done. X3

Edit: When you import the midi into UTAU or vocaloid, choose "MIDI OUT" as the track since that's the vocals. Then set the BPM to 130.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wawawawa I'm sorry I haven't responded in a while ;A; midterms happened and I'm trying to get Soledi releasedddddd and just generally distracted me

ChaudChocolat link said:
I think i can assist on some arts. Even if right now i have some project i need to do, i'll will be glad to draw things for you in a near future / future

But, meh, i'm not the greatest artist in the world =w= http://anna-chama.deviantart.com

I think I'm fine, thank you though~

Syekun link said:
Yo! uvu I've got another multipitch VCV bank in the works (as in I am recording it)... It'll probably be 4-pitch this time unless my voice gives out on me for the high set again orz
So if you could OTO that for me when it's done... I can do as much stuff as you desire in return. \o/ Maybe like, 3-5 full-color cover pictures or something like that? ovo My skills at UST making and melodies are unreliable at best, so I hesitate to offer that, but I could give it a shot, too.

Ahhh I can do it sure omo  You kind of know how long I take so ahaha... I might even be slower with being in school... but if you don't mind being patient I'll do it //w\\;  A picture per tone sounds good to me ouo so yeah, if you wanna.

Ant link said:
Pheewww okay. finished. sorry if it's a bit repetitive or boring or whatever. +w+

Off vocal:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/anttaffy/off-vocal[/soundcloud]
MIDI for vocal track:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2nlkta8ayd9yhzd

My work here is done. X3

Edit: When you import the midi into UTAU or vocaloid, choose \"MIDI OUT\" as the track since that's the vocals. Then set the BPM to 130.

I'LL WORK ON THIS AND TUNING THAT UST AT SOME POINT GOMEN (I finished putting the lyrics in that btw I just haven't gotten around to tuning because of aforementioned Soledis, distractions, and such)

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
You don't have to rush, I'm in no hurry at all. ^^ You can upload the UST to your channel once you finish it, I don't really mind.