Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So uh
I like writing songs
But I'm very very very lazy.
So I just thought of something
Unless I'm like SUPPPPPER obsessed with your UTAUloid, I'm going to trade originals for otos. ouo;;
I love writing songs, but I hate otoing, so I probably won't ever get my own UTAUloid done x'DD
So basically the way this thread will work is I make a song's instrumental, post it here, and ask for a certain type of UTAUloid (soft, sharp, male, female) and it's a first come first serve situation. But you'll have to trade it unless I really like the UTAUloid...

~Works In Progress~
菖蒲/Iris - Saku's UTAUloid - need UTAU~
Desolation Existence - ColdFusion's UTAUloid (/still/ writing this... ; :wink:

~Done~
This was already posted in the originals forum, but I'll post it here for easy reference v_v;;
【UTAUオリジナルRemake】RUSH【Amagaku】
Another Amagaku original~ mixed by Rave again.
【UTAUオリジナル】ソバ二【Amagaku】

【UTAUオリジナル】rain drop。【Kuro Fuhyo】

【UTAUオリジナル】Imbroglio【ワッフルソラft.森音リエル】 + UST

【UTAUオリジナル】Caliginosity【夜音ミミ】
(For Moon's bday~)​

【UTAUオリジナル】refulgencE【曇り颯太】

【UTAUオリジナル】insufficient【僻ね珍自と音声ルル】

See the thread for more, or go to my YouTube account.

Example of MMD-PV (this is a small part):
YAY MORE PREVIEWS
Motion data done FROM SCRATCH

NOTE: I NO LONGER GIVE OUT ART. Sorry ; A ; I just really need money and I'd appreciate it if you commission me here~! I know it may look a bit intimidating, but if you don't know what you want for certain things or if you want me to decide on it, you don't have to answer that question. ; v ; //I'm also making a post on the commission section ; v ;''

oh who am i kidding nobody likes my art it's too newb

WILL GIVE:
-Originals (NOTE: I will not write a new song just if you post. I'll post an instrumental, you have to say you want me to use your 'loid, and I might.)
-Remixes
-Design help
-USTs or MIDIs (VERY RARELY > >;:wink:
-MMD-PVs (takes MONTHS to complete so it'll only have a small number of slots [and by months i mean sometimes i legit don't finish ; o ;]) - if you want an MMD-PV you have to supply me with models!!

WANT:
-oto.ini's (you don't have to oto all of them--I'll oto a bit and then send you the rest ; w ;'')
-Help mixing songs (I suck at vocal mixing ; ; though I think I'm getting better.. .w.;:wink:
-...barter with me, we'll see if I want anything else .w.;;
-MMD Models for my AVloids ; w ;

I'M SO INDECISIVE AHHH
SLOTS:
---Remixes
1. Lemondolly - song is down, might not do o A o;
---Originals
1. StarlightsShadow - need to make instrumental[requested here]
2. thibaud76200 - need to make instrumental orz [requested here]
3. Pianodream [requested here] - instrumental/usts in progress--kinda having a block on that though orz
4. Sakuloid - need bank, finished instrumental [requested here] - "菖蒲"
5. Fiena McKaren - need to make instrumental [requested here]
6. Adlez27 - need to make instrumental [requested here]
---MMD-PVs
The slots for originals are going to shrink to 7 in the future, that's why 8 and 9 are in red--it's just my silly "fore-planning" orz

Note: If you want a remix, you need to give me the acapella or the UST and any resamplers you used for the song, plus a link to it!

Note 2: I will make an original for you by request as long as you let me use the finished product commercially [size=8pt](AKA let me put it up on bandcamp). Technically it's a trade =w=;;[/size] (I won't use your UTAU for anything else, just the one original, and you will be emailed a free mp3 of it [but I'd rather you not post it, just maybe a snippet])

and i don't count pandalolii's original on the slot list because she's making the ust and i already finished the instrumental hurrrrrr

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: Well since apparently I'm doing it on the chat

I can help mix if you'd like. Or I can give you something if there's anything I can give that you want.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

What do you want, though? Art or an original? XD
I just started this instrumental and I think I'll want a soft UTAUloid for it. I don't mind the gender. :P

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/avaliakasa/idk-o3o[/soundcloud]

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I was thinking an original, but I'll take art if you don't want use my Utau for an original. I'm not sure what voice type you would consider her though.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Gimme a sample ;u;''

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

My UTAU, Kuro Fuhyo, singing Pierrot.
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/veniaeverto/pierrot-kuro-fuhyo[/soundcloud]

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

That sounds soft :3
Link to VB? :D

(I'm probably going to just ask that you mix the song since I never get the vocals loud/soft enough =w=;:wink:

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

well it'll be a while till i'm done with everything
i barely started on the instrumental xD

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

That's cool. I'll just wait until you tell me you're done.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Actually can I have some art or something else? I actually got bored of that song and made thiiiiss

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/avaliakasa/irbnohsrnycy[/soundcloud]

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Sounds very nice! You wouldn't happen to have the lyrics written down, would you? I would like to see them, if that's okay.
I can try making you some art. Any ideas of what you want?

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I really like your songs!! Would you mind if I asked if I could do an oto in exchange for a song? Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.

My UTAUloid is Fuuko Zonbi. I'll send you her newest VB if you want to use her. :smile:

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

@HiddenVenia : The lyrics are already on the page if you click info -> the title :3
As for art, idk xD I might want some fanart of a fanime, but I still need to post the charrie designs I have ;u;''

@Fuko : Send me some samples and I'll see if I can think of something for her? ;u;''
I have an oto but I can't upload it today //won't be on today at all and prolly not till tomorrow afternoon either

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Avalia-Kasa link said:
@HiddenVenia : The lyrics are already on the page if you click info -> the title :3
As for art, idk xD I might want some fanart of a fanime, but I still need to post the charrie designs I have ;u;''

Oh. I'm dumb. Just shoot me a message when you know exactly what you want and then I'll see what I can do.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Okay! I'll see when I can upload some samples to oto. What art do you have in mind?
(Also, what kinds of voicebanks can you oto? ;u;'')

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory

I can oto CV and VCV, I'm still practising on CVVC.
And...what kind of art/style are you most comfortable with? Because I need a sort of banner thing (for my signature and stuff) but that would require you to draw chibis and I know that's not everyones favourite thing to draw ^^; so I'd be fine with some sort of cover art, too.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Check my dA under the profile thingy majiggy lawl
<----
I'll record some VCV samples, I guess.
I'm not the best at drawing chibis but I can.... ish.. dur.