Tried to simulate a talking part on UTAU

delphic

y e e t
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I'm making a new UST of the song Bounce - produced mainly by Calvin Harris, sung by Kelis - and I tried to mimic the intro part from the music video that you can access from here. Since there wasn't a script I just had to hear the conversation by ear and since I'm not an English native speaker I don't know if I got it right.
I had to resemble the traffic noises too so I downloaded the audio of this video.
The UTAUs in this track are respectively Hopper Viki (by Vixki), Matsu Dodo (by Matsu-Tsu) and Honoune Makiko (by me).

There's the SoundCloud track featuring the test, but the quality is a bit off, since I think that SoundCloud compressed the file a bit.
I hope you like it! :creepy:

Reactions: Arissa

delphic

y e e t
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I'm making a new UST of the song Bounce - produced mainly by Calvin Harris, sung by Kelis - and I tried to mimic the intro part from the music video that you can access from here. Since there wasn't a script I just had to hear the conversation by ear and since I'm not an English native speaker I don't know if I got it right.
I had to resemble the traffic noises too so I downloaded the audio of this video.
The UTAU in this track are respectively Hopper Viki (by Vixki), Matsu Dodo (by Matsu-Tsu) and Honoune Makiko (by me).

There's the SoundCloud track featuring the test, but the quality is a bit off, since I think that SoundCloud compressed the file a bit.
I hope you like it! :creepy:

Here's the full cover! I hope you enjoy it!