Tsukema Tsukeru CV UST?

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
Does anyone know if there's a CV ust for 'Tsukema Tsukeru' out there? I know there's a VCV by Grandmasterflames159 out there, but I don't know if he made a CV version; if there is, I cant find it ^^; If anyone knows somewhere I can dl a CV version, can they please show me? Thanks so much~

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There isn't a CV version, but you can convert the VCV UST into a CV UST with the VCV -> CV plugin.

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
@stormylullaby Yes, I actually tried using that plugin, the thing is, it didn't have enough space to put some notes (I think?) and it didn't get all of the needed sounds... if that even makes sense ;w; Anyways, ty for the reply~ at least I know to stop looking xD

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It's funny that you posted this... I just started making one not too long ago! I was sad that there wasn't a CV one.

I take my time on stuff like that, but whenever I finish it, I'm going to distribute it. So if you'd like, you can use it when I'm done. :3

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
@Raiyux Really? Awesomeness!! >U< Thank you, I'm totally gonna use it when you finish up~ but don't feel pressured ;w;

Naito

Teto's Territory
I made a CV version out of Grandmaster's VCV. All you do in UTAU is highlight all the notes, then right click them and go to the Suffix option. When that comes up, don't touch anything but the little check box for "Remove Prefix"

It should convert it to CV.  [I don't think this is the same as the plugin? I've never downloaded such a plugin, so I thought I would share.]

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
^ That's what I do too. Works every time. Just make sure that they have the beginning of each line with a  - or it'll get rid of the note

Also, you might want to reset the envelopes and such.

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
@Naito @asparagus Hmmm... Maybe its just a problem with my software, but when I highlight all of the notes and right click, I don't see a 'suffix' option on the drop down list. Do you guys know what version you have? I think mine's 0.2.0.76 :P Anyways, thanks so much for the help ;w;

P

PurinPuff

lll.png

Tools > Built-in Tools > Suffix Broker > Remove Prefix > OK

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
@PurinPuff Thanks for the screencap, really helped :D

Idk why but the ust still isnt converting right. The samples aren't right, instead of tsu-ke-ma-tsu-ke-ma it sounds more like tsu-ke-a-u-ke-a. The whole thing seems to be off :/ I'm just gonna wait until someone posts a ust. for the CV version, if anyone does ^^; But this was great for future reference~ ty guys ;w;

P

PurinPuff

It's slurring because you forgot to erase your pre-utterance and overlap. It's still adjusted to the parameters of a VCV bank. Simply clear it up, and refit it to a UST, and it should sound fine! Believe me, there's nothing wrong with the ust. x3

fff.png

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
@PurinPuff

Ty so much~ Clearing all that stuff definitely improved it, but it still is messing up the notes. Here's what it sounds like after I try to convert it and remove the pre-utterance and overlap.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/cleffakaykay/issue-vcv-converting/s-ltqy7[/soundcloud]

Unless this is how it's supposed to sound...?

@poundthemochi

Do you think maybe you could post that as it's own post instead of asking in this one? Thanks

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
mewberry101 link said:
@PurinPuff

Ty so much~ Clearing all that stuff definitely improved it, but it still is messing up the notes. Here's what it sounds like after I try to convert it and remove the pre-utterance and overlap.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/cleffakaykay/issue-vcv-converting/s-ltqy7[/soundcloud]

Unless this is how it's supposed to sound...?

@poundthemochi

Do you think maybe you could post that as it's own post instead of asking in this one? Thanks
Sorry, If I was annoying you. I found the answer lol.