Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Heey everyone!
Im here with an Idea that might not really seem like a good one!

So everyone knows about NIAONiao the chinese vocal synthesizer. if you dont, here is a link to the offical website in english.
http://www.yuyinniaoniao.com/en/

So i want to get more people interested in the program. So I cant speak chinese..I know,I know. If I cant speak chinese, how come I'm doing tutorials for a chinese program? Well I used it enouch to the point where I got almost all of it nailed down. Its really easy.
Yeah the quality is bad, but the program has alot of potential.
But 1 thing i could never figure out, is how to get the default voice to export as wav or MP3, but the other voices will work fine.

In each one, I will cover

-Where to Download the program and voice banks
-How to use, import, and export project files.
-Tuning
-Extra/Special Features In the program

But Before I release the tutorials I could use a translator.
I want to besure what ever Im saying is right.
So yeah :smile:

Last edited:

abyssalCompiler

Teto's Territory
Yes you should totally do this because there are people who want to use NIAONiao (myself included) and have no idea where to start.

And yeah, the quality is not nearly as good as UTAU can get, but still, I'd like to be able to play with it for fun.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yes you should totally do this because there are people who want to use NIAONiao (myself included) and have no idea where to start.

And yeah, the quality is not nearly as good as UTAU can get, but still, I'd like to be able to play with it for fun.
Ok. Ill start recording/writing the script tomorrow!

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Part 1 of the tutorial will be uploaded to tumblr, hopefully by tomorrow!
I will supply the link, when it is up on the first post I made.

Reactions: abyssalCompiler

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Update: The first and second tutorial is being edited
sorry! Ive been busy alot and havent has time to edit!

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
Sorry to sort of necro this thread, but are you still going to do the tutorials. Or if you are done, may I have a link? I'd like to try and make a Chinese singer for NIAONiao or use others'

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry to sort of necro this thread, but are you still going to do the tutorials. Or if you are done, may I have a link? I'd like to try and make a Chinese singer for NIAONiao or use others'
I have the download and install tutorial done, but the creating singer's isnt done yet :wink: but its comig soon
I'll PM to you later