Two Truths and a Lie: Get to Know Your Fellow UtaForum Users!

aplusod

Teto's Territory
Are there any with answers that haven't been revealed? Apologies if I missed something and am not guessing;;

Uhh for me:
1. I've gone through three legal name changes.
2. I've read four books this week.
3. My favorite music genre is jazz.

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The obvious choice is 2. 1 is almost a given if you're female & marry twice, & lots of people like jazz - one of our regular DJs on Plug.DJ plays a lot of Vocaloid jazz.
Unless your 4 "books" are like 10 pages each.:uhuhu:

Reactions: swiss cake

vi.Nzz

Teto's Territory
The obvious choice is 2.
[...]
Unless your 4 "books" are like 10 pages each.:uhuhu:
Huuh, really? It's not impossible, I've read the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series one book a day (that means - whole series in 5 days, I know they aren't the longest ones, but still...), so it wouldn't be that strange.

My guess is... Okay, 1 wouldn't be common for majority of this community (when I think about the age group), but usually the weirdest ones aren't lies, so I choose 3 in the end.

aplusod

Teto's Territory
There have been weeks where I've read more than four books (my record is ten, but that was when I had nothing to do back in high school and could get through a 400 page book in a day), but last week it was only two. So yeah, number two's the false one.

Number one- I'm 20. I know of a few kids my age who /have/ been married. And divorced. I'm also not one of them. My mom's been married, though. Changed last names with her, and back, when I was younger. The first one's just from adoption.
Number three- I freaking love jazz. Folk/fantasy comes in a very close second. *v*

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
  1. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 4.
  2. My favorite ice cream flavor is dark chocolate.
  3. I have not ridden a bike in more than 5 years.
I'm going to guess @danish cake's lie is #1 as well.

AmeKinoko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
1. I've been studying German for 9 years
2. I got my UTAU's first name from a manga
3. I recived KAITO V3 as a christmas gift

I think that @kimchi-tan's lie is #1.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
@AmeKinoko damn you got that right! I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 6 rather than 4.
Guessing your lie is #1 as well. Or maybe #3, where you got KAITO V3 as a birthday gift instead went to your profile huehue

AmeKinoko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@AmeKinoko damn you got that right! I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 6 rather than 4.
Guessing your lie is #1 as well. Or maybe #3, where you got KAITO V3 as a birthday gift instead went to your profile huehue
Correct! The lie was #3!
Where was that on my profile? I guess I just forgot...

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ach, little old, but I'll revive it anyway.

1. I have had a bird nest within my hair once.
2. I am currently working on creating a voodoo doll of my several original characters.
3. I write gory stories involving morbid sources.

Heh, these all are hard. Or at least, I hope so.

Nat

(๑•﹏•)
Defender of Defoko
Ach, little old, but I'll revive it anyway.

1. I have had a bird nest within my hair once.
2. I am currently working on creating a voodoo doll of my several original characters.
3. I write gory stories involving morbid sources.

Heh, these all are hard. Or at least, I hope so.
#1???

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

WRONG! THE LIE WAS #2!

Seriously though, when I was little my dogs found a baby bird but didn't harm it. My family, being the good people they were, raised it and kept it in a nest-box-thing in my room, but, somehow, the thing found out how to crawl/fly out of it and preferred to nest in my hair.

I guess this is Mother Nature telling me to brush my hair.

Nat

(๑•﹏•)
Defender of Defoko
WRONG! THE LIE WAS #2!

Seriously though, when I was little my dogs found a baby bird but didn't harm it. My family, being the good people they were, raised it and kept it in a nest-box-thing in my room, but, somehow, the thing found out how to crawl/fly out of it and preferred to nest in my hair.

I guess this is Mother Nature telling me to brush my hair.
oh...

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
  1. I have a passion of hatred for the name 'Harvey.'
  2. I love writing.
  3. I am a Super Female™

Nat

(๑•﹏•)
Defender of Defoko
1. despite my name I don't like nekos
2. I only listen to vocaloid/utau/utaite music