Uh, Hi. I'm new here. And I have no idea what I'm doing.

PrinceofHades

A wandering soul
Defender of Defoko
Hey there. I go by Ib, and I mainly do Original Songs. I don't bite, so if you want you can strike up a conversation. I'm doing some reorganization of my UTAUs right now, so I'm not going to introduce them right now. (There will be two.) OK, my icon (or the thing by my name, is it an avatar?) is my main utau Rin Yamiko (Rin is his first name.)

Uh, if you have any questions about original songs... feel free to ask me! I also do commissioned original songs on dA. (and yeah, I'm IbAllAlone over there too. :smile: )

I thiiiink that's everything I want to say, so... I'm gonna go slink back into the Underworld now...

Reactions: Zephyr

warm rootbeer

The Helpful Insomniac
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hello and welcome!

Though you might want to look at different surnames for your UTAU, as names ending in "ko" are most typically female first names and not used as last names.

Reactions: PrinceofHades

PrinceofHades

A wandering soul
Defender of Defoko
Hello and welcome!

Though you might want to look at different surnames for your UTAU, as names ending in "ko" are most typically female first names and not used as last names.

Thanks! :smile:

Oh wow. I did not know that. I will definitely look into that, thanks. It'll be a little strange, since I've actually been doing UTAU for over a year (and Rin's had his first anniversary already. OTL) but I will definitely look into other surnames. ^^; Again, thank you for telling me this. I wish someone would have let me know that a year ago.
(If you've seen the Wedding Singer, just imagine the scene where the guy says "Information that would have been helpful YESTERDAY!" XD )

Reactions: warm rootbeer

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the wonderful world of Guertena i mean UtaForum!

Given names as surnames worked for the Madoka crew so personally I don't think it's a big deal, but you could always have him get married if you decide you want to change it XP

PrinceofHades

A wandering soul
Defender of Defoko

Given names as surnames worked for the Madoka crew so personally I don't think it's a big deal, but you could always have him get married if you decide you want to change it XP

XDDDD I love you for that reference.

That is a good point, I will keep that in mind also. XD (lemme just love you because Madoka Magica is among my favorite animes askldfjasdj)

Reactions: Tema

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
IB I AM GLAD THAT YOUR HERE XD
And welcome to Utaforum I hope you enjoy your stay here~
[doublepost=1445546321][/doublepost]IB I AM GLAD THAT YOUR HERE XD

PrinceofHades

A wandering soul
Defender of Defoko
IB I AM GLAD THAT YOUR HERE XD
[doublepost=1445546321][/doublepost]IB I AM GLAD THAT YOUR HERE XD

Thank you! :D I'm glad to be here, too! :D

warm rootbeer

The Helpful Insomniac
Tutor
Defender of Defoko

There are some names that work as surnames and given names, but names ending in "ko" are very feminine, regardless.

Fimbulvetr

Poiyo's Pollos
Welcome, welcome! I always love meeting new people, so perhaps we could have a chat sometime? :smile:

Can't wait to hear your Utauloids when they're finished~

PrinceofHades

A wandering soul
Defender of Defoko
Welcome, welcome! I always love meeting new people, so perhaps we could have a chat sometime? :smile:

Can't wait to hear your Utauloids when they're finished~

Thanks! Maybe, I don't see why not. :smile:

Actually, as I said earlier, Rin's been around for an entire year, it's just the other one who's new. You can hear Rin here, if you like :smile:
Despite being new on the forum... I'm actually not new to UTAU. OTL

Reactions: Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Poiyo's Pollos
Thanks! Maybe, I don't see why not. :smile:

Actually, as I said earlier, Rin's been around for an entire year, it's just the other one who's new. You can hear Rin here, if you like :smile:
Despite being new on the forum... I'm actually not new to UTAU. OTL

Probably should have looked at my alerts before messages, oops. :uhuhu: But wow, I love his voice! Like, he's almost completely "clean and straightforward" (not sure how to word that, but it's supposed to be a compliment. Haha!) For real though, he's great! (And a cutie!)