Uh hi.....

Axel200

Momo's Minion
Hi, I'm Axel, well not really my real name but just an alias.

I first knew about utauloid about 4-5 months ago, I think. It was when a younger co-worker of mine defeated me in a challenge while listening to an mp3 player. I wondered why he was able to concentrate while listening to it. After my defeat, I asked him what is the song he was listening, He just smiled and said "It's a song that my Utau covered, well its not really good but this song keeps my concentrated.". Sooner after I was intrigue about this "Utau" so I keep asking him and asking him till he told me alot about it. He even told me about the old forum, but I never bothered checking on it since I was busy with some things. He is like my mentor (although he is younger than I am...I kinda respect his abilities.).

About Oct. (I think?), he went missing. His family found a note in his room saying "Thanks for lying to me.". No one has ever seen him since. Rumors has it that he died or he became a criminal at that age, But I believe he is still out there, alive and well. I joined this forum to remember him by.

Anyway it seems I got a lil bit dramatic about my backstory. XDD

Nice to meet you all, and I'm sorry for that wall of text.

kirrinx

Teto's Territory
;A; that's quite unfortunate , hopefully your friend will return~

And welcome to Utaforum ^^ if you would like help with UTAU related stuff feel free to ask me. And hope you enjoy it here ~

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm sorry about your friend /hug

I hope you enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask if you need any help with anything ;u;