Umm, hello there!

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Heyoo everyone :3 I'm Jello! I thought I'd introduce myself xD I'm not exactly sure how, but I'll try! I also wanted to meet some new members of the community :D
So yes, my UTAUs are Taiyo Raikone, Yoru Arashine, and Saiko Raikone. I'm generally active in UTAU. It's a nice hobby to pass the time (or lol distract myself with eue;; )
I've been in the community since 2010 but I've still been paralyzingly shy around here xD
I guess it's about time to get to know people.

Soo yes, nice to meet you :D

- Jello

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! I believe we've been acquainted on YouTube already but it's nice to properly introduce in this thread. ^ u^

I have to say now that I adore your UTAU and there's no reason to be shy! You seem like a really sweet person, one I'd most definitely like to talk to quite a bit. ^-^

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh yes, I totally remember Yuumei :D To be honest, her name attracted me b/c it reminded me of one of my favorite artists xD

And thanks ;u; I'm still trying to get her to improve. uvub

Nice to meet you though :D Err you can just call me Jello, and I can call you Roze I guess? xD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yaay. 8D And yeah, I figured as much. ; v; She is a good artist, although I do get a lil frustrated when some people mistake me for her or say I was inspired by her/copied her name cause I've been going by Yuumei for yeeeeeears. e ne But C'set la vie, I guess.

You're welcome~ And there's always things to improbe, but that's the fun of it! o 3 o

Of course. <3 Or call me anything you like, really, I love nicknames. ow o

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Haha don't worry about it xD Yuumei's my biggest inspiration for art, but even she said herself that she got the name b/c Yuumei apparently means "super star" or "famous" in Japanese I believe? (Correct me if I'm wrong b/c I read that a while ago xD)

So nah I wouldn't judge you on it  :sing:

I can't believe I almost ditched these forums for good ;u; I'm really sorry I hadn't taken the chance to talk to people OTL

I do like Yuumei though :D I think it's mostly her hair xD Like, I just really like pink haired UTAUs xD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
That's actually why I chose the name, as well. xD My Yuumei started out as an OC/my artist persona a long time ago and I felt it fit even better when I converted her to be an UTAU. 8'D

Glad for that. ;w ;

Really? woow! I don't blame you, though. Sometimes I feel like I want to ditch it because things are so slow for me and really only...two people talk to me. It's kind of discouraging. ; o;

You do? Awwww, yay. ;U; Yeah. Pink hair's the bomb. One of my goals is to get a wig made specifically for a Yuumei cosplay (or my hair dyed and curled :'D) so I can say I did it at least once in my life.

Although, Like I said before, I really adore yours, too. It just screams cute... e w e

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OH U e w e //slapped

xD

And yeah ;u; I'm on and off about leaving UTAU but I always remember I couldn't leave very easily since Vocaloid music seems to want to stick with me forever xD

So I might as well stay with it, even if I'm not very popular,right? It's still fun and some people do care u3u

And ooh a Yuumei cosplay *U* I wish I could make my own cosplays xD I'm not very good at making clothes at all xD

I would've cosplayed so many UTAUs and Vocaloids already xD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
-Giggles- U SO CUUUUTE. >u<

Oh maaan, that's true! I hear new Vocaloid music and I'm just like '.... Damn. I'm stuck again.' xDD

PFFF. You have so many more subscribers than I do. You're MUCH more popular than I am! XD You're the only person to comment as much as you did on even one of my videos. :'D'''

Yeees, I would kill to do it. * u* I'm trying to learn how to sew soo..One day? Or I'll get a friend who can sew to do it and buy a custom wig. xD

Same here, it would be amazing. ow o b

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Trolol :uhuhu: Thank you though ;U; I dunno, I think I've just been around long enough and accumulated this xD I'm very grateful for them though :D

One day I'll learn how to sew perhaps *u* For now, I can stare at cosplay and just...plan xD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You're welcome. x3 Perhaps that's the case, or perhas your utau are just too awesome. :'D

Awww, me too. XD