URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
*URGENT REQUEST*
Recently some serious personal stuff has happened to a good friend of mine, and she's in a very down mood. I told her I would cheer her up as best I could, and I chose to make some covers of her favourite songs using her favourite voicebanks, but I don't have any way of making even a simple PV for her. Is anyone willing to make a very quick video with the art I provide myself? I just want it to look decent, which is why I can't make something with Movie Maker. If anyone here would like to or knows someone who could help out, it would be great and REALLY appreciated!! If you could email me about it that would honestly be great too. I really want to cheer her up before things get out of hand and I let down someone close to me.

Here's a few examples of a simple style I'm looking for, and as I said, I'm providing the art and stuff myself;

I'd say what I'm looking for is a bit more simple than those PVs, but overall something like that.
Hopefully I'm not asking for too much. It's times like this where I wish I had the time and money to get my own softwares and do things myself but of course I can't afford it yet.

Thank you so much regardless, though.

kimochi33@hotmail.com

ryouichi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh gosh I wish I could help but my computer is very slow.
I could help if you want...?
You don't have to rely on me, there are better video creators of course.

...I have Sony Vegas if that helps.
Heres a sad little example of how lazy I am sometimes. Ahaha ;;

Reactions: Kowareta33

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh gosh I wish I could help but my computer is very slow.
I could help if you want...?
You don't have to rely on me, there are better video creators of course.

...I have Sony Vegas if that helps.
Heres a sad little example of how lazy I am sometimes. Ahaha ;;

Thank you! This is definitely good enough, I would love your help! I planned to do possibly 3 songs, is that okay? Two of them will have their own videos and you can do the exact same thing as you did in the examples you sent me, I just need the images I'll provide to be layered on top of the original video the same way for two songs, but for the last one I just need a solid image on the whole screen, the only thing you have to do is put the text where it shows up, I could explain more in detail through email (if you'd like to and if you're willing to help out still. I hope I'm not asking for too much!)

Reactions: ryouichi

ryouichi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you! This is definitely good enough, I would love your help! I planned to do possibly 3 songs, is that okay? Two of them will have their own videos and you can do the exact same thing as you did in the examples you sent me, I just need the images I'll provide to be layered on top of the original video the same way for two songs, but for the last one I just need a solid image on the whole screen, the only thing you have to do is put the text where it shows up, I could explain more in detail through email (if you'd like to and if you're willing to help out still. I hope I'm not asking for too much!)
oh my gosh you accepted my trash yessss
I'll try my best with these videos! :0
My email is failrenegade@gmail.com

ehe
yay

Reactions: Kowareta33