UST has no pitchbends, doesn't want any

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have a UST where if I press ctrl-t or right-click and go to pitch, it gives me this:
upload_2016-7-2_16-3-28.png
I think this is the old-timey version of pitchbending but like... I really don't want to do this. is there a way to convert the UST to modern pitchbends without losing the lyrics?

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You're probably in Mode 1 for this UST. You have to click the "Mode 2" button so that the buttons "Trace" and "Render" appear next to it. strg+t should then open the pitch control again.

Mode 1 to Mode 2.png

Reactions: Mougeki Mero

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
You're probably in Mode 1 for this UST. You have to click the "Mode 2" button so that the buttons "Trace" and "Render" appear next to it. strg+t should then open the pitch control again.

View attachment 2529

The Mode 1 pitches was used by the first UTAU versions, and nowadays is used just for special banks (instruments, screamo, and some otehr misc banks). You May have got an old UST accidentaly ^^' if you witch to mode2, most of the times the itches will be remade automatically...

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

View attachment 2529
ooooh that makes sense... I remember when I first used utau I wondered what that button did but never bothered to actually figure it out. ok, thanks everyone :smile: i guess this was kind of an easy question : P